Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for John E. Mahoney > Reviews

Browse

John E. Mahoney's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John E. Mahoney RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Propet Men's M2034 Stability Walker Sneaker,Black,8.5 X (US Men's 8.5 EEE)
Propet Men's M2034 Stability Walker Sneaker,Black,8.5 X (US Men's 8.5 EEE)
Price: $60.95
14 used & new from $57.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A decade of comfort!, December 31, 2013
I don't know how many pair or how long I have worn this shoe. It is very comfortable and gives me the stability I need. I walk and work in them and wear them all the time. They look larger & wider than most shoes in this size.

Seminole
Seminole
DVD ~ Rock Hudson
Price: $19.98
17 used & new from $15.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliving childhood memories, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Seminole (DVD)
I saw this movie in 1953 and now I spend the winters in the state where it was filmed. If you enjoyed the movies of the 50's this should bring back good memories. The DVD quality is very good.

All-Pro SP100, 75W Halogen Landscape Light
All-Pro SP100, 75W Halogen Landscape Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact flood light, December 31, 2013
This light was used to illuminate a Christmas decoration. I added a tin can 'snout' to create more of a spot light effect. The light was 10 feet from the display and worked perfectly.

Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Garmin Portable Friction Mount
Offered by Navigate Life
Price: $19.59
298 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must if you have two vehicles, April 21, 2011
This works well if you don't want to mount your GPS. Very stable on the dash. Solves the security concern.

Garmin nuvi 1450LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Map & Traffic Updates (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Electromax
28 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Our first GPS, April 21, 2011
We have a lot to learn about the features of this unit. However, we were able to use it right away with no previous GPS experience. Very accurate! Audio and video clear.

Earthwise 50118 18-Inch 12 amp Electric Side Discharge/Mulching Lawn Mower (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Price: $179.00
3 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Mower at a good price, April 21, 2011
This is a well designed mower with a handle that folds flat for easy storage. The cutting height is easy to adjust. For our use it mulches and does not discharge clippings as we leave the discharge chute closed. We use it in a RV park in Florida where we have a ground cover of light weeds.

Canon Pixma iP1800 Photo Inkjet Printer (1855B002)
Canon Pixma iP1800 Photo Inkjet Printer (1855B002)
25 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact printer, April 21, 2011
This printer was purchased because it is small and fits our needs for infrequent printing. We do not print photos. It has worked fine.

Gillette SensorExcel Razor With 2 Cartridges with Bonus Sensor 3 Cartridge
Gillette SensorExcel Razor With 2 Cartridges with Bonus Sensor 3 Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars An old reliable, April 21, 2011
This replaced my first Sensor Excel Razor which had seen better days. I'm very satisfied with this twin blade model.

Zeikos ZE-TR201P 77-Inch Full Size Photo/Video Tripod  Includes Deluxe Tripod Carrying Case For Digital Cameras and Camcorders
Zeikos ZE-TR201P 77-Inch Full Size Photo/Video Tripod Includes Deluxe Tripod Carrying Case For Digital Cameras and Camcorders
Offered by Big Mike's Electronics
Price: $84.95
3 used & new from $74.33

4.0 out of 5 stars A sturdy tripod, April 21, 2011
I use this for video. The pan/tilt head is not fluid for video. I replaced it with a Manfrotto head and am very satisfied with the combination.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2011 4:36 PM PST

Garmin Universal 5-Inch Carrying Case
Garmin Universal 5-Inch Carrying Case
4 used & new from $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I could have done better, April 21, 2011
This case is fine for the GPS unit but there is no room for storage of cables or anything else.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2013 5:21 PM PDT