Profile for BRITT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BRITT RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Turbo Jam: 5 Rockin' Workouts
Turbo Jam: 5 Rockin' Workouts
DVD ~ Chalene Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Not work!, July 27, 2013
It's so much fun. You don't feel like you're doing a workout. I would recommend this to anyone and any age.

Replacement Heads (2 Pack) for The Professional Skin Care System by ToiletTree Products (Meduim Facial Brush)
Offered by ToiletTree Products
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 28, 2013
I have mild acne and this is perfect for my cleansers. My face has cleared up and it always feels so clean after I use this Skin Care System. Love it and would recommend to anyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2013 1:21 PM PDT

ClearZine (2 Bottles) - The Top Rated Acne Treatment Pill. Eliminates Blotchiness, Redness, Blackheads and Zits,Each bottle contains 60 capsules
Offered by Fast Shipping Supplements
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome results., May 10, 2013
I have had acne since I've had my children. Nothing I have used has worked. No OTC products or anything that the dermatologist had been "testing" on my poor face. I have combination skin but very sensitive skin. As my last resort Accutane was on the dermatologists list to "try" on me. The week before my appointment I went on Amazon and typed in acne medication and ClearZine popped up...... Thank God!!!! This sounded too good to be true, but for what I've been spending on things that didn't work, this was worth a try. After just three days my face was looking better than ever. Now it wasn't perfect, but no more acne was popping up. After a week, I was calling everybody in shock of this stuff. My face is clear and all I have to do is take a pill with my meals. I'm in, I'm hooked, and I would tell any body to give this a try. ClearZine has no side effects and I'm telling you friend if you're tired of acne, this is the way to go. I can't say enough great things about this product. Get it asap!

Skin Cleansing System Facial Brush & Body Care Kit for Women & Men. Includes 4 different heads - Large Body Brush, Soft Face Brush, Regular Face Brush and Pumice Stone. Water-Resistant.
Offered by ToiletTree Products
Price: $52.95
3 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beauty must!, May 3, 2013
I'm 27 and just started to get adult acne. I have oily, yet sensitive skin. I could not find something to clean my skin good enough without over drying it. Well, this Skin Care System has done the trick. I use Purpose by Johnson & Johnson as my cleanser. I have noticed since I've been using the Professional Skin Care System, brighter, clearer, glowing, and less lines on my face. Believe me friends, I have tried every product out there. I love to use this, it makes my skin feel so clean and supple. I do like the fact that it runs on batteries. You don't have to wait or worry about charging it. If it runs down, just put new batteries in. I purchased it one day and it was delivered to me the next day. Very happy girl here with this overall product. Get one!

Brooks Womens PureFlow Running Shoes Color: NeonPurple/NeonBlue/Black Size: 7.0
Brooks Womens PureFlow Running Shoes Color: NeonPurple/NeonBlue/Black Size: 7.0

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, April 19, 2013
I feel like I'm walking on air when I wear these. They are light and supportive. I do have a high arch and these get the job done. I wear them to workout in and go shopping in. I actually bought two pair, because they are amazing. I wear a size 7 and I ordered a 7 in these. To me they fit true to size, but I do not want any slipping on my heels when I run. Your feet will thank you.

Mom and Baby Turtle Pink Opal Necklace Pendant w/ Rose Gold Finish and Chain
Mom and Baby Turtle Pink Opal Necklace Pendant w/ Rose Gold Finish and Chain
Offered by Hawaiian Jewelry by Honolulu Jewelry Company
Price: $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful!, April 19, 2013
I was worried that it was going to be big and bulky, but it's not. It is actually perfect for any age. The picture does not do this necklace justice. It looks like it cost much more than what I paid for it. It goes with anything and I would order another one just in case I lose this one. ;) Again, one of my favorite things I own, love it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Liquid Gold!, February 19, 2013
I love this stuff. Makes my skin clear and soft. I wake up every morning with glowing skin. I do have problem skin, acne and combination to oily skin. It does clear my skin and it does wash make up off. It does have an earthy sent but it does it's job.

Tressa Sterling Silver Round-cut Pave-style Cubic Zirconia Ring
Tressa Sterling Silver Round-cut Pave-style Cubic Zirconia Ring
Offered by Jewelry & Watch Exchange
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's very nice and elegant!, February 19, 2013
First of all the shipping was supper fast. It is a nice ring. I replaced my real ring, to put the wear and tear on this one. I think it is an elegant little ring. Well worth the money. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice wedding/engagement ring or just a nice everyday ring.

CamoWild Mossy Oak Break-Up Cougar Cub (9-Inch)
CamoWild Mossy Oak Break-Up Cougar Cub (9-Inch)
Offered by Toy Barn Toys and Gifts
Price: $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, February 19, 2013
It's really cute if you are into mossy oak. I bought this for a new born and I think it's soft and will hold up to all the teething that will come.

Karin Herzog Oxygen Face 1.7 oz.
Karin Herzog Oxygen Face 1.7 oz.
Offered by Green Care Cosmetics
Price: $63.00
3 used & new from $58.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing since sliced bread!, February 19, 2013
I have combination skin and acne. I'm 27 years old. This is the stuff I've have been looking for. Nothing has made my skin this clear, soft, and line free. YES, it also helps with wrinkles and fine lines. Even dark spots that have been left behind by acne are gone. You don't have to use but just a dab here and there and it spreads so easy. If I wear make up, this is a really good "primer" before hand. Overall, it's worth the money. Love this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3