Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for matsutwo > Reviews

Browse

matsutwo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

matsutwo RSS Feed (Illinois)

Final Fantasy Clear Plastic Cup - Cactuar
Final Fantasy Clear Plastic Cup - Cactuar
Offered by skeeter4508
Price: $22.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The cup is pretty cool. The only problem I had was with ..., January 23, 2015
The cup is pretty cool. The only problem I had was with the coating on it. I knew not to machine wash it, so I'd washed it by hand and left it next to the sink to dry. A few hours later I found out someone else in my house had stuck it in the washer and ruined the coating anyway. It's still usable as a cup, just not as aesthetically pleasing.

VideoStudio Pro X7 (Old Version) [Download]
VideoStudio Pro X7 (Old Version) [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars I would like to see some improvements in future updates to the ..., January 23, 2015
I've used this software inside and out over the last several months and it handles most situations very industriously. As long as you are creative with how you film something, there are plenty of options on how to cleverly edit your videos with this software. I would like to see some improvements in future updates to the software, like the ability to color correct an image while still seeing it against the background layers, Chroma keying with multiple colors would be great (it can still be done by daisy chaining a video, but it's time consuming and tedious) or giving the subtitle text section the same controls options as video clips. Overall I'm very satisfied with this software. It's capabilities are well worth its price.

Elgato Systems Game Capture HD High 1080p Definition Game Recorder
Elgato Systems Game Capture HD High 1080p Definition Game Recorder
Price: $126.63
101 used & new from $114.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for it's low price, January 23, 2015
Great product for it's low price. The free software that is downloaded from the website is a little clunky and slow (I have better editing software but it's nice to have this feature available for those who don't). So far I've been able to use it to record footage from devices with HDMI and RCA (the red, yellow and white cables). It comes with a component adapter and it looks like I should be able to plug a Sega Genesis right into it (but I haven't tried that yet). There is an adapter for the PS2, but you can also plug the RCA cables into the composite setup (yellow RCA goes in the Red composite). HDMI footage looks great (I'd recommend getting a big external hard drive though). Even with plenty of usage I've only had a software problem happen once with a short video (as opposed to DVD recorders where you can flip a coin on if it recorded properly or not). The video didn't process properly but it still existed for playback. I was able to salvage it with my own screen capture software and use the footage anyway. This is a great product for starters.

Taotaole Multi-media 150 Lumens Portable LED Projection Micro Projector
Taotaole Multi-media 150 Lumens Portable LED Projection Micro Projector
Offered by RT&T
Price: $59.99
7 used & new from $45.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fair balance of price and operation., January 23, 2015
This projector is a good buy for its affordable price. The image does have a low resolution, making small text difficult to read but its brightness and affordability make up for its clarity. I wouldn't recommend this for hi definition gaming but it was good enough for me to beat Super Mario World for the SNES on it just fine. The on-board controls are a nice addition in case you lose the remote. There are some improvements that could help this device: The power cord is so short that it doesn't reach the floor from chest height off my tripod stand. I'm using an extension cord for it to reach the wall but I do have future concerns about wear on the female end of the projector's input jack due to the weight of the power supply. The power supply also seems to get very hot in a short period of time during normal operation. If you are willing to make the sacrifice of resolution for a large screen size then this projector works well. There are plenty of better resolution projectors, but not many in this price range.

Norton Antivirus 2012 - 1 User / 3 PC [Old Version]
Norton Antivirus 2012 - 1 User / 3 PC [Old Version]
Offered by L&Y Business
3 used & new from $29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T DO IT!, May 1, 2012
I attempted to install this on a laptop with Windows 7, and instead of installing antivirus software it deleted almost everything off of my laptop! Seriously, almost everything. It even deleted the computer's normal System Restore function, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Windows, you name it. The only way I managed to salvage my laptop was by starting it in "Safe Mode" off of the boot up screen and using the System Restore that is in there (because it deleted SR from the normal Windows). Even now after restoring my files, my Microsoft Word doesn't fucntion properly. This product is a total failure, DON'T BUY THIS! It's better to have a computer without virus protection than one that doesn't work!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2012 11:35 AM PDT

Quantum of Solace
Quantum of Solace
DVD ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $12.18
159 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars I hope the Men in Black can erase this from my memory, April 24, 2009
This review is from: Quantum of Solace (DVD)
I've viewed most of the Bond flicks, I wish I hadn't seen this one. The 20 movie precedent is meaningless to this director, who feels that he can add the name 007 to any character he likes and get away with it. The fact that I spent to money to support this man makes me sick to my stomach. The car chase scene (which was the intro to the movie) though well shot, and had a good action feel, did not embody the liveliness of a bond movie. No gadgets or add-ons were on this car. Probably because there was no 'Q' or 'R' character in the movie. My guess is John Cleese read the script and said there is no way he would ever credit his name to this film, and Desmond Llewelyn is probably rolling in his grave. (god rest his soul) In addition to this opening, this director felt it unnecessary to feature the classic walkout to his movie (You know where he looks down the barrel of the gun and fires, turning the screen red), instead he added it to the end of the movie, maybe he thought he was being metaphoric, but he really just crapped on the 20 movies before the two he made. This film offered few puns (a staple of James Bond's character), and the few that he did have sucked pretty bad. Bond had no gadgets, (not even a watch laser, or cigerette lighter knife, nothing), and really no emotion. I can't blame Daniel Craig, he just played the character the director told him to. This director is good at action sequences, which he has a powerful 'over the top' approach to, though not sufficeint to save this film. If your image of James Bond is an emo kid in high school who goes home and cuts himself, this film will be great for you. But if you ever saw a 007 flick before Casino Royale, don't waste your money on Quantum of Solace.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2009 7:45 PM PDT