Profile for Phrase > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Phrase RSS Feed

Takeya Modern Glass Water Bottle with Silicone Sleeve, Snow/Ice Green, 16-Ounce
Takeya Modern Glass Water Bottle with Silicone Sleeve, Snow/Ice Green, 16-Ounce

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK., November 13, 2014
Good purpose, good size, nice design... however it's a bit heavy to carry around.

Rune Factory 4 - Nintendo 3DS
Rune Factory 4 - Nintendo 3DS
Price: $39.99
16 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 3DS Game I Own <3, November 13, 2014
Oh my goodness, I didn't think I'd love this game this much but this is my #1 favorite game on the 3DS by far. This is such an adorable game.. I love the music, the graphics, the story, the little details and the character development especially more than anything. I did not really enjoy the previous Rune Factory games quite honestly, but this one I adore. I am a Harvest Moon fan, however, the Harvest Moon titles have not been very good lately.. so I decided to give Rune Factory another chance. So glad I did! For those that enjoy RPG and Simulation type games, I'd definitely pick this one up. I hope Xseed creates Rune Factory 5!

SanDisk Cruzer CZ36 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive- SDCZ36-016G-B35
SanDisk Cruzer CZ36 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive- SDCZ36-016G-B35
Offered by RS Enterprises
Price: $12.95
84 used & new from $2.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, September 21, 2012
The product works. That, at least, I am satisfied with. As a matter of speed, I found it tolerable. But my biggest concern is that the USB sort of "freezes" on me a lot. Sometimes, it's not read-able or maybe it's so slow that it seems like it freezes? I don't know. But it's only once in a while, so I can let this slide... As long as it's working for me, I'm content with the product. But I probably won't purchase this USB again if I need another one.

3 PACK Apple iPhone 3G Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth
3 PACK Apple iPhone 3G Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth
Offered by JCB Park
Price: $1.23
35 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough for the Price, September 21, 2012
For the low price of three, I guess I shouldn't complain. The process of application is fairly easy. It doesn't require much work. But, it just didn't seem to apply "perfectly" as I hoped. Meaning, it leaves behind a bubble-like mark on the screen that I just can't seem to get rid of. But it's not too noticable, so I can get by. I also noticed that it leaves the fingerprint marks on the screen still, which I was hoping that it wouldn't...but maybe I expected too much? Well, this is good enough for me. Good thing it was for a low price.

Exploring Microsoft Office Access 2010 Comprehensive
Exploring Microsoft Office Access 2010 Comprehensive
by Robert T. Grauer
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $120.45
116 used & new from $3.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Really Necessary, September 21, 2012
I guess if you are new to using Microsoft Access, this book can come in handy... Personally, it's pretty easy to figure out
the basics with most of the Microsoft programs. But, this book sure provided some neat "tricks" that I did not know. I learned quite a few useful tools from this book...plus, the book is very easy to follow. I don't really think it's necessary though.

White Motion Plus Adapter + Silicone Sleeve for Nintendo Wii
White Motion Plus Adapter + Silicone Sleeve for Nintendo Wii
Offered by EF-Cloud
Price: $7.21
68 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly Fine, September 20, 2012
I was skeptical about purchasing this with many the negative reviews...but for the low price, I couldn't resist. I purchased this to play the Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. It works perfectly with my Wii controller. (Just a few notes, my Wii controller was purchased along with the Wii system when it was first released...I'm not sure if there are any differences with the newer models, but maybe that has something to do with it? Or maybe it's just luck...I don't know.) Anyway. The Motion Adapter makes the game experience slightly more interesting (and tiring, lol) since the character actually follows your motions...so, it's fun. I'm just really glad it works well for me.