Profile for geggie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

geggie RSS Feed

100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream, 1 oz
100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream, 1 oz
Offered by Flash Deals
Price: $15.97
15 used & new from $15.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, August 18, 2013
I was very pleasantly surprised by the results. My eyes are less puffy and feel hydrated. I would highly recommend this product. It didn't do much for my dark circles so that's why I gave it a 4 star rating instead of 5.

Keratin Complex Smoothing Treatment - 16 Oz
Keratin Complex Smoothing Treatment - 16 Oz
Offered by Only Hair Kare
Price: $175.99
15 used & new from $169.02

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked!, July 14, 2013
I used this on my daughter and myself. I saved a lot of money doing it myself. The only issues I had were that its consistency was quite thin so a little messy and the smell was strong even when using a fan for ventilation.

Sarah's Heart
Sarah's Heart

3.0 out of 5 stars gripping until the end, May 14, 2012
This review is from: Sarah's Heart (Kindle Edition)
spoiler alert! I am an avid reader of all things "romance" - any setting or time period will do! I really was enjoying this novel and was looking forward to the main characters finally finding their happily ever after together at the end. However, much to my dismay, the author threw me for a loop (not in a good way) and made the whole thing a dream?? A huge cop-out, in my opinion. I think she should reconsider modifying the ending. The characters don't necessarily have to have their happily ever after, but something more imaginative than the "it was all a dream...or was it?" ending left me feeling totally dissatisfied and regretting having invested the time put into reading the novel!.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2012 8:47 AM PDT