Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation
Profile for lakersbruins > Reviews

Browse

lakersbruins' Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lakersbruins RSS Feed

Incipio iPhone 4/4S feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black Absolute
Offered by Nataly Marie
Price: Click here to see our price
17 used & new from $1.74

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away!!!, July 19, 2010
Oh my god, this is the biggest piece of crap made. It doesn't protect anything. The front glass screen is completely exposed, the top and bottom are exposed. I wanted to buy a case that helps with the antennae issue. I swear this one seems to make it worse! Stay away. I never saw this brand until I was in the store today, but this is junk.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2010 6:40 AM PDT

Kobe Doin' Work: A Spike Lee Joint
Kobe Doin' Work: A Spike Lee Joint
DVD ~ Spike Lee
Offered by HOLLYWOOD DEALS
Price: $4.45
50 used & new from $0.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 19, 2010
I respect Kobe so much more now. This is a must have for any basketball fan. But I'm a Lakers for life, so definitely if you are a lakers fan buy it! I'm using all of Kobes pre and post game work. I respect him so much more now. Spike did a great job. Must have!

NBA Live 07 - Xbox
NBA Live 07 - Xbox
Offered by Blue House
Price: $26.91
55 used & new from $0.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, slight improvements, July 19, 2010
This review is from: NBA Live 07 - Xbox (Video Game)
I have every one of the last 4 series. Slight improvements. Would recommend if want this, but the NBA rosters changes so much, I'm getting tired of buying one every year. They should have updates or patches so we don't need to buy a brand new game every year.

Sonix Snap Slim Case for iPhone 4 & 4S - Black
Sonix Snap Slim Case for iPhone 4 & 4S - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY AWESOME!, July 19, 2010
I just got this case with my iPhone, and let me tell you, it rocks! Totally slim and keeps the thinnest phone on the market thin. Non-slip texture, stays in my sweaty hands. A ton of screen protectors. I'm lame at getting the bubbles out, but with this many screen protectors, I'm now an expert. if you have an iPhone 4, you must have this case!