Profile for Mike1250 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mike1250 RSS Feed

TAG Heuer Men's CV2A10.BA0796 Carrera Automatic Chronograph Watch
TAG Heuer Men's CV2A10.BA0796 Carrera Automatic Chronograph Watch
Offered by Luxury Watches NYC
Price: $3,175.00
14 used & new from $3,175.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my Tag collection, November 11, 2012
I like the look of this Tag more than the others I have. This model is sporty yet able to be work at the office or at client locations without appearing "flashy" like some in my collection including Breitling and Rolex thus far (I'm hoping for a Philip Patek one day). The only regret I have is purchasing the watch on a cruise ship for almost $1,000 more than what I am seeing this watch listed on Amazon. True buying a watch from an authorized dealer (which Amazon is not) of Tag is a nice thing - you still have a great warranty from Amazon. The issue may arise however down the road when the watch is sold - that person is going to want to see all of the documentation for this watch including the authorized dealer materials.

SanDisk Cruzer 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive- SDCZ36-004G-B35
SanDisk Cruzer 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive- SDCZ36-004G-B35
Offered by antonline
Price: $10.35
21 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars as expected, September 26, 2011
I purchased 90 of these flash drives. They proved to be very easy to use and durable. When you purchase these be sure to compare actual delivered price. The vendor I purchased these from charged twice the cost of the product for shipping (which I was aware of only after going to their product detail page). I would recommend this product.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2013 3:27 AM PDT

Wusthof 4732 9-Inch Mezzaluna
Wusthof 4732 9-Inch Mezzaluna
Offered by ChefPro
Price: $69.95
34 used & new from $69.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Jamie Oliver's suggestion - and a good one, August 29, 2011
I purchased several Jamie Oliver cook books and noticed that he strongly recommends chopping fresh herbs and other items. He makes frequent references to a Mezzaluna and how efficiently it works to chop items by hand. I love Wusthof knives and decided that only a Wusthof Mezzaluna would be appropriate for my kitchen. I found this knife to work very well, holds a sharp edge and cuts efficiently. The handles are substantial - important for serious chopping! Highly recommend this knife. If Wusthof made a larger Mezzaluna I would purchase it for cutting high volume vegetables and herbs.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2012 3:57 AM PDT

Oggi Catalina 68-Ounce Thermal Vacuum Carafe with Stainless Steel Liner and Press Button Top
Offered by The Houseware Shoppe
Price: $26.20
11 used & new from $22.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size and rugged construction, August 29, 2011
This carafe is well constructed and holds a full pot of coffee hot for several hours. A carafe is a great way to avoid the burnt coffee taste that can occur when leaving a pot of coffee on its hot plate for hours. I recommend this carafe for its size, sturdy construction and functional good looks.