Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Columbia Men's Coolhead Ball Cap III, Grill, One Size
Columbia Men's Coolhead Ball Cap III, Grill, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, August 7, 2013
Honestly, I wasn't even sure what to expect...a hat is a hat, right? I've worn the standard logo baseball caps since I was a toddler and I still do well into adulthood. I had a gift card and kind of bought this hat on a whim as it's not really something I'd normally buy for myself. I'm sure glad I did. The hat is soft and extremely lightweight. I have a normal-sized head and it fits perfectly. Most caps I wear are somewhat ridgid and shaped, so I was surprised this one is not shaped at all. I will admit I was worried when I first opened the box. However, my initial worries were squashed the first time I put it on. The hat looks and feels great! On my head it looks like a normal cap. I was worried it'd look like one of those funky (not a fan, sorry) running or biking hats.
I haven't been able to test the cooling powers of the cap, but based on my normal use, I'm sure it will perform admirably.

Galaxy S4 Case, Ringke [Slim] Snug-Fit Slender [Tailored Cutouts] Ultra-Thin Side to Side Edge Coverage Superior Coating PC Hard Skin for Samsung Galaxy S4 - SF Black
Offered by Ringke Official Store
2 used & new from $7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, May 28, 2013
This is definitely my type of case. It's extremely thin and light. I had problems with the tpu type cases because the edges were raised and this phone has such a small bezel area. This case is so thin it doesn't interfere at all. The only negative is its slippery. I've never dropped my phone, but if you have butter fingers you might want to look at another case. It was also a little difficult take off (when I installed a screen protector) but I plan on leaving it on for good now.

Rearth is good company with great customer service. I had an issue with a case for my old s2 and they just sent me a new case no questions asked.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Gaming Eyewear - Xbox 360
Call of Duty Black Ops II Gaming Eyewear - Xbox 360
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 26, 2013
I've always been curious about gaming glasses. Usually after an hour playing any game I'd start to get headaches and burning eyes. I decided to get these glasses and they work great! The only negative for me is the glasses are quite large on my face!
These are definitely a nice alternative to the more expensive brand.

Ac Adapter Charger For Samsung BA44-00242A BA44-00238A RV510-A03US RV511-A01C NP-RV511I RV511-A01 R540-JA09US
Offered by C.W.K
Price: $9.48

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, May 26, 2013
My stock adapter died, for whatever reason. I couldn't justify spending $50 for an OEM charger through samsung directly. This is a great alternative and I haven't had any problems with it at all!

Hyperion Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S IV (Compatible with ALL Samsung Galaxy S4 Models. Compatible Models include Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon, and All International Samsung Galaxy S 4 Models)**Hyperion Retail Packaging**
Offered by Hyperion E.A.
Price: $6.99
4 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, May 26, 2013
This is decent case for the s4. The screen protector is also just ok. Although the case feels like any other TPU case, this seems just a tad off. All the holes kind of line up, but they seem to be just a little off center. The buttons are also a little difficult to press.
By no means is this a bad case, just not great. It's pretty cheap, so if you are looking for an inexpensive case, this one will do the job.

SupCase Slim Fit Folio Leather Case with Smart Cover Function for 10-Inch Google/Samsung Nexus, Black (G10-62A-BK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for n10, December 5, 2012
I just got this case today and it's great. The case is snug and has all the proper cut outs. I love that the screen turns on when opening the cover and turns off when closing it.

The only negative is it smelled a little funky at first.... Almost like a paint smell. I've noticed this with other cases too, so I'm sure it'll go away with time.

Overall, I highly recommend!

Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case (Rev. 3) & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Nexus (SCH-i515 / GT-i9250 / SPH-L700) - Retail Packaging

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid TPU case, September 25, 2012
Overall, I do like this case...but the phone is just too good looking to use it! The only minor gripe I have with the case is it seems a little loose on the left edge by the volume button. I've only had the case for a short time, so not sure if it'll stretch further in the future. Besides that everything is snug and all the cutouts line up perfectly. The case has a nice feel and a good look. I don't like shiny cases so the matte black looks good.

Omron HR-100CN Heart Rate Monitor
Omron HR-100CN Heart Rate Monitor
Offered by Prime-Avenue
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for such a low price!, July 19, 2012
I did a ton of research before buying a new HRM. I am amazed how well this HRM works for such a low price! It's basic, yes...but has exactly what I need. If you are looking for a watch with that accurately measures your heart rate, this is the one! If you are looking for bells and whistles, you may want to look at another.

EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Lighted Display, 400 lb. Capacity and "Step-On" Technology [2016 VERSION] - 20,000+ Reviews EatSmart Guaranteed Accurate
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $25.95
21 used & new from $21.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, July 19, 2012
Pretty good scale. Using it to replace my old spring scale that's getting hard to read. This model has a nice big display and seems accurate. I definitely recommend...great price on amazon too!

The Fight: Lights Out - Playstation 3
The Fight: Lights Out - Playstation 3
Offered by streetkingZ
Price: $10.37
112 used & new from $1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN!, March 7, 2012
This is actually a pretty fun game. The first few times I played I had to take a day or two off because I was so sore. It's really a good workout!

At first the game is a little but slow and frustrating. But if you train your fighter a bit, it's much more enjoyable. For $20 you cannot go wrong with this!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3