Profile for Marleen Fredell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marleen Fredell "Marleen Fredell" RSS Feed (Spanaway, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Prepworks from Progressive International PCB-1812 17.25" X 11.25" Cutting Board
Prepworks from Progressive International PCB-1812 17.25" X 11.25" Cutting Board
Price: $17.46
22 used & new from $9.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Heavy, May 2, 2010
I like the size of this cutting board but it is very heavy. And it slides around on the counter, which means you have to put something damp underneath. When looking for another cutting board I will really pay attention to the weight. I have a smaller KitchenAid cutting board that I like much better and holds to the counter. Now that I think of it, I should have just gone ahead and purchased the bigger KitchenAid.

Le Creuset BB0733-30 Amazon.com Exclusive 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, Cobalt Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, May 2, 2010
These spatulas are a little pricey, but they're really worth the money you pay in this instance. They are the best set of spatulas I've ever owned!! The handles feel great when you're using them. And the silicone is so workable. The three sizes are just perfect for all of my needs. And I love this color blue - not too bright and not too dark.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 26, 2011 3:52 PM PDT

ULTRA-SLIM VELVET SUIT HANGERS W/PANT FINGER CLIPS - SET OF 10 - LAVENDER
ULTRA-SLIM VELVET SUIT HANGERS W/PANT FINGER CLIPS - SET OF 10 - LAVENDER
Offered by The Hanger Shop
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds Everything!!, May 2, 2010
I bought some of these and they work just great. I told several friends and they have purchased these (different colors) also. I'm back buying more of the lavender. I have no problem with these at all. Maybe previous reviewer got a bad set of clips.

Trudeau Elite Graviti Pepper Mill, Stainless Steel Finish
Trudeau Elite Graviti Pepper Mill, Stainless Steel Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR THOSE WITH HAND DEXTERITY PROBLEMS, February 14, 2010
This is the fourth set of salt and pepper mills I have purchased. The first set was for my family. I was looking for salt and pepper mills that my son, who is quadriplegic, could use. He has no problem using them. This last set is going to a friend of my sons who is also quadriplegic. The other sets went to able bodied friends who had been to my home and got a kick out of using them. These are especially nice because they are a matched set. The salt mill is specifically made for grinding salt; its not just a pepper mill with salt in it. These would make great Christmas gifts, wedding gifts, thank you gifts, whatever you can think of. Give a set to grandma and grandpa. They might appreciate it because their hands may be arthritic and not able to use regular pepper grinders. Give a gift to yourself because these are neat and fun to use. I love the reaction the first time someone uses these! One note: We go through a lot of pepper. I guess we like pepper! If you're not used to using a salt or pepper mill, go easy the first time. The freshly ground stuff is a lot more potent than the regular pepper you buy at the store. The first set of batteries seem to wear out rather quickly. But the next set seems to last a little longer. Loading the mills can be a little tricky. But keep working at it and you'll be a master at it in no time. I've had the original set several years and they're still going strong. I highly recommend these.

Skagen 3-Hand with Glitz Women's watch #347SGXG
Skagen 3-Hand with Glitz Women's watch #347SGXG

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Skagen!!, January 21, 2010
I already have several Skagen watches and was looking for a gold tone one. I couldn't make up my mind which style I wanted until I saw this one and knew immediately it was the one for me. I prefer large dials so this one is perfect. The crystals surrounding the dial are just right - not gawdy but just enough to look elegant. It's not too sparkly that you wouldn't want to wear it during the day but just sparkly enough that you would want to wear it in the evening. Mine's a little big around the wrist but that can be fixed and has nothing to do with the quality of the watch. And it's a Skagen. What more can I say??

Libelle Spumoni Metal Silver w/ Gold Ballpoint Pen - LB-C2209
Libelle Spumoni Metal Silver w/ Gold Ballpoint Pen - LB-C2209
Offered by Long Island's Fine Gifts
Price: $29.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy, January 21, 2010
Nice looking pen but it is very heavy, especially on the top end. This pen does not balance well. Also, where the ink cartridge comes out of the pen the hole is a little bit too big (I think that's the problem) so the pen makes a clicking noise as you write and move from word to word. Very annoying. Wouldn't recommend this pen, unless you are male and really like a heavy pen.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars USE THE BURNT ON GREASE REMOVER FIRST!, January 16, 2010
I'm not surprised people are so disappointed with the Cerama Bryte cooktop cleaner. I found out the hard way that when your stovetop is really dirty or you have something spilled on it or burnt on it you really needed to use the Cerama Bryte Burnt on Grease Remover and their scraper. Much less effort to get your stovetop clean. The Cerama Bryte cooktop cleaner, to me, is effective when used just for polishing. It's best used after you have used the grease remover or even after just wiping down a clean cooktop (if you're lucky enough not to spill or burn anything on it). Use the cooktop cleaner to make your stovetop look shiny and new.

Inkology Curly Cutes Novelty Ball Point Pens, Medium Point Black Ink, 18-Piece Set  (111-9)
Inkology Curly Cutes Novelty Ball Point Pens, Medium Point Black Ink, 18-Piece Set (111-9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Novelty Party Gift, August 1, 2009
Got these to use with small note pads for a party gift. Something a little different. Everyone got a laugh and enjoyed gift.

ACORN Retro Moc II Slipper
ACORN Retro Moc II Slipper

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 13, 2009
I purchase a pair of these last year and they are coming apart. I wear them just inside so they don't get any real hard wear. The toe is coming out of one of the slippers and I have had to use scissors on the inside of them because they wadded up so bad and became so uncomfortable. Also not very attractive on the foot. On the positive side, they do keep my feet warm. But would not buy another pair.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars DOESN'T QUITE FIT CANON A560, May 13, 2009
This product needs to be about a quarter of an inch larger in length and height. I can't close it so that the zippers come together at the wide end of the camera. Otherwise, I like it. Maybe it will stretch a little so I can close the case all the way.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3