Profile for J > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J RSS Feed (LA)

SBR Designs Women's Leather Cross Body Organizer Bag Tan
SBR Designs Women's Leather Cross Body Organizer Bag Tan
Offered by Value on Style Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute bag!, August 6, 2014
Since I am near the area of where the bag was shipping from, it arrived only two days after I ordered it which is actually 3-5 days before the expected delivery date time frame. It looks a lot larger in the image but the bag is true to the dimensions that are given in the description. I purchased the tan bag and the one I received is slightly darker than the image provided but that's not a big deal at all. The bag is very well made and the straps are adjustable to any length you like. I purchased this bag to bring to my orientation for college this weekend so I can walk around hands free while it holds my phone, ipod, cash, gum, and chapstick. The bag definitely has the space to do the job and I look forward to using it.

Bicycle Poker Size Standard Index Playing Cards (Blue or Red)
Bicycle Poker Size Standard Index Playing Cards (Blue or Red)
Offered by Rock Ridge Sales, Inc
Price: $3.99
125 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Standard Deck of Cards, July 15, 2013
It's just your standard deck of cards for a fair price. Use it to practice a few card tricks or play regular card games. I'm overall happy with the product. It arrived quickly too.

Cute Fancy 3D Silicone Protective Pig Case Cover for iPhone 5 Pink
Cute Fancy 3D Silicone Protective Pig Case Cover for iPhone 5 Pink
Offered by Eternal Tech
Price: $2.42
18 used & new from $1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Using it with an iPod, not an iPhone., February 16, 2013
The case is absolutely adorable and came in great condition. I misread the title and got the case thinking it's for an ipod, but it was actually for the iphone.

So it ended up fitting a bit loose since iPods are generally thinner than the iphone, but it still does the job. There's just a slight difference in the up and down volume buttons, but it doesn't affect the usage. The case also shipped quickly, in 5 days to be exact.

Blank Long Cuff Beanie Cap (Choose Many Colors Available), Maroon
Blank Long Cuff Beanie Cap (Choose Many Colors Available), Maroon
Offered by AStorePlus
Price: $3.82
7 used & new from $2.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthy of it's price, December 24, 2012
A simple beanie for under 5 dollars with free (and somewhat fast) shipping. It does the job. I was happy with the first one I bought, ended up buying 2 more as gifts for other people. I might even buy a 4th one. Great variety of colors to choose from.

C&E USB to Micro-USB Cable - 6 Ft
C&E USB to Micro-USB Cable - 6 Ft
Offered by eForce Electronics
Price: $3.95
43 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Great at first, then stopped working, April 28, 2012
I purchased this because the usb cable for my bamboo tablet broke. I was happy with it, because it was just what I needed. However, after only 2 weeks the cable had already stopped working. I thought it would at least last me a month considering the price was so cheap. But to only last a week? That's outrageous.