Profile for rr2sweet > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rr2sweet RSS Feed

Price: $20.22
20 used & new from $18.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for what it is, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Babycakes Waffle Stick Maker
My mom bought this for when my little nephew was coming to visit he's 2. She figured it would be great to use for him. But even after he was gone we still continue to use it. It's is really easy and the waffle sticks cook so fast. It is pretty easy to clean, and they turn out great. I made a bunch the other day and froze them to eat later. I just had them today and popped them in the microwave for 1 minute and they were just as good!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cookie cutters, January 14, 2013
I was asked to do star wars cookies for a birthday party and found these. It was the first time I used a stamp cookie cutter and they were so easy. The imprint stayed in well and they turned out great!

Wilton Animal Pals 50-Piece Cookie Cutter Set
Wilton Animal Pals 50-Piece Cookie Cutter Set
Price: $8.71
44 used & new from $5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kit!, December 11, 2012
This is one of the best collection of cookie cutters you can get! It is well worth the money. It has so many different animals!

Wilton Nonstick 6-Cavity Donut Pan
Wilton Nonstick 6-Cavity Donut Pan
Price: $7.49
33 used & new from $5.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Actually works pretty good, November 13, 2012
My sister got one of these and said it didn't work good. So I thought I would get one and give it a try. I made pumpkin donuts last night, and they came out great. You just have to give it a generous spray of cooking and spray, and they should come right out. I think it's great for a much healthier alternative when you want something sweet.

Autumn Carpenter Designs Baby Onesie Cookie Cutter & Impression Mat Set for Baby Girl/Boy Shower Party Favors
Offered by Jubilee Sweet Arts
Price: $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Easy, October 30, 2012
These cookie cutters are really easy to use. I made cookies for a baby shower and everyone loved how they looked. I used fondant and put the impression mat over the fondant and just rolled over the mat with a rolling pin and they came out fine.

Jumbo Deluxe Metal Bookend (9")
Jumbo Deluxe Metal Bookend (9")
Offered by Supply4Biz
Price: $7.49
31 used & new from $3.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, January 5, 2012
These work well for the books I have. Holds all of them together. Not much more to say. It does the job for what I need!

Hello, Cupcake!: Irresistibly Playful Creations Anyone Can Make
Hello, Cupcake!: Irresistibly Playful Creations Anyone Can Make
by Alan Richardson
Price: $10.46
486 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the ideas!, December 26, 2011
I love this book! It has so many cute, creative ideas in it! I've done a couple of them so far and they turned out really cute! I gave it four stars cause I think the second book is better.

Wilton Roll And Cut Mat
Wilton Roll And Cut Mat
Price: $8.99
34 used & new from $6.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Could be made better, December 6, 2011
This review is from: Wilton Roll And Cut Mat (Kitchen)
I ended up throwing this out because it got so annoying trying to keep it on the counter or table without it rolling in. I was so hard to wash too because of its size. Again I would recommend investing in a more expensive but better food-safe silicone mat.

What's New, Cupcake?: Ingeniously Simple Designs for Every Occasion
What's New, Cupcake?: Ingeniously Simple Designs for Every Occasion
by Alan Richardson
Price: $12.30
339 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites for ideas, December 6, 2011
This is one of my favorite cupcake books for ideas. If you're looking for recipes I don't recommend it since the author recommends using box mix. But I've done a couple of the ideas in this book and they've turned out great everyone I've made them for loves them. I think I enjoy this book better than the first one.

The Confetti Cakes Cookbook: Spectacular Cookies, Cakes, and Cupcakes from New York City's Famed Bakery
by Christie Matheson
Price: $29.99
132 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites, December 6, 2011
This is one of my favorite baking books for decorating ideas. I was just expecting cakes since the title says cakes. But it has much more including cookies, cupcakes, mini cakes, and cakes. So far I've done some of the cookies and the cupcake ideas and they were pretty easy and turned out cute.

Page: 1 | 2