Profile for liams mum > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

liams mum RSS Feed (California, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Dakine Women's Cosmo Backpack, Juliet, 6.5-Liter
Dakine Women's Cosmo Backpack, Juliet, 6.5-Liter
Offered by 6pm, LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for handbag alternative, November 4, 2013
After injuring my lower back, I noticed that the shoulder and cross body bags I was using were increasing my back pain, so I decided to try to find a small backpack that didn't look like I was going to school. This backpack is perfect. It's lightweight and has a pretty pattern on it. The material seems durable and water resistant. It has enough pockets/slots in the front zip compartment to fit phone/keys/pens and lip balm. The main compartment fits my purse/ipad and scarf or thin sweater. It forces me not to carry too much and balances the weight. I am very happy with this purchase.

Delta RP61340BN Aerator, Brushed Nickel
Delta RP61340BN Aerator, Brushed Nickel
Price: $5.58
6 used & new from $3.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy fix, great price, November 4, 2013
We were disappointed that the original aerator on the delta faucet became defective within a year, but were happy that this replacement worked and was under $6.

Salux Nylon Japanese Beauty Skin Bath Wash Cloth/towel (3) Blue Yellow and Pink
Salux Nylon Japanese Beauty Skin Bath Wash Cloth/towel (3) Blue Yellow and Pink
Offered by DAWK Shops
Price: $12.29
21 used & new from $6.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for 30+ years, May 25, 2013
I have been using these washcloths for since I was a child and love how it exfoliates the skin. It creates great lather and the length is perfect for scrubbing your back. I like the stiffer/rougher texture of this cloth, but may be too much for those with very sensitive skin. Its very hygienic - nylon air dries quickly and can be thrown in the washing machine.

Apple iPhone 4 4S Hard Hybrid Case Cover Rubberize Rose Pink Black Silicone TUFF + Screen Protector + Stylus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the price, March 5, 2013
Although plastic, fit together well and didnt add much weight to the phone.Rubberized coating and black rubber grips allow you to hold the phone securely. Nice color and front/back screen protectors are a good idea. Although I have not dropped the phone in the case, I feel it will provide necessary protection.

Quartet Plastic Frame Stainless Steel Finish Magnetic Dry-Erase Board, 11 x 17 Inches, Silver (MHOS1117)
Price: $16.43
8 used & new from $6.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice look for an inexpensive dry erase board, November 24, 2012
We needed a message board for grocery lists etc. in our kitchen which is modern looking. Because of the silver finish, it fits right in. It is lightweight and plastic-y, but once mounted on the wall, it's sturdy enough. The pen that comes with it erases very well. In short, it works great in the kitchen and it was very inexpensive for a different look.

Star Wars Origami: 36 Amazing Paper-folding Projects from a Galaxy Far, Far Away....
by Chris Alexander
Price: $8.70
216 used & new from $0.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique book, but not really for novices...., November 18, 2012
This is a great book for anyone that loves Star Wars and origami. There are two printed sheets for each folding project. I bought it for my 9 year old son, but even the easier projects are pretty difficult for him. I thought it was something he could do on his own (he has done origami before), but inevitably I have to help him out. Some of the instructions seem a little unclear to me, even though I grew up doing origami. But overall my son loves the book and has enjoyed reading it and "trying" to fold the projects

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute cover, November 18, 2012
The quality of the cover is good and it fits fine. The only downside is that the color is more lime than lemon. Be aware that the cover does not protect the glass face of the I touch, only the back.

Fosmon Crystal Clear Screen Protector Shield for Motorola DROID RAZR M 4G LTE XT907 - 1 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at a great price and no bubbles, November 18, 2012
I am very happy with this screen protector. I applied it per instructions and no bubbles. With phone in its case, it's hard to tell that there is a screen protector on it. It looks as smooth as the original screen. I've had it on for over a month and its holding up fine.

Canon imageFORMULA P-150 Scan-tini Personal Document Scanner
Canon imageFORMULA P-150 Scan-tini Personal Document Scanner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Portability and Performance, September 15, 2011
We bought this scanner for my husband who is a realtor. It powers itself via usb from his laptop. It is very compact and lightweight and the document feeder folds down and becomes a protective cover for transport. Recently, he was in the middle of a real estate transaction during a family vacation and was able to scan & email while on the road, so we are really pleased with our purchase. It can scan 15 pages at a time, although we stand by it to make sure it feeds properly. So far, its been over a month of daily use and we have not had any issues. Would highly recommend.

The Mysterious Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Puffin Classics)
The Mysterious Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Puffin Classics)
by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Price: $4.99
168 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Selection of Stories, June 16, 2011
I bought this for my 8 year old who has read some adapted versions of Sherlock Holmes from the school library and enjoyed them. Although this book came up under the search for children's books, the language is too advanced for him as they are the original stories of Sir Arthur Conan Coyle. My mistake, I guess, in assuming they were a more simplified version. However, the selection of stories is very good.

Page: 1 | 2