Profile for sara i fennell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sara i fennell RSS Feed

Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, Book 1)
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, Book 1)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep coming back..., September 6, 2014
I have read and re-read this series and I keep coming back. I think that so many women can relate to Ana, she's loves the way we love and she's curious and wary about Christian's lifestyle. it's an inspiring story, and has given many women the courage to step out of their comfort zone and experience passion and even love in different ways.

Love actually
Love actually
Price: $6.99
111 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It Actually! ;), January 18, 2014
This review is from: Love actually (Audio CD)
I really love this movie and was surprised that the soundtrack wasn't available on iTunes as a whole. you could only order individual songs. that's kinda hosed up. so, here it is... hard copy cd. WORKS FOR ME! :)

White Ceramic Chime candle holder
White Ceramic Chime candle holder
Offered by ladyrobyn
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars candle magick, November 13, 2013
super cute little units - just perfect for my altar - wish i had about 40 more for this that and the other thing

A Touch of Crimson: A Renegade Angels Novel
A Touch of Crimson: A Renegade Angels Novel
Price: $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars yes please!!!, July 7, 2013
Sylvia Day has spun off a few good threads here!!! I want to read every storyline from the Marked and Renegade Angels seiries!!!

A Hunger So Wild: A Renegade Angels Novel
A Hunger So Wild: A Renegade Angels Novel
Price: $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars if you love angels and vampires..., July 7, 2013

When, Why ...If
When, Why ...If
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars questions we should all ask ourselves..., July 7, 2013
This review is from: When, Why ...If (Kindle Edition)
as a pagan, it is intrinsic to ask these questions... i love the style of this book and the thoughtfulness of it. i have given it as a gift to friends who wanted to know more about paganism and Wicca and what it means to me.

Entwined with You (Crossfire, Book 3)
Entwined with You (Crossfire, Book 3)
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars hot, July 7, 2013
great continuation of the story... left me wanting more More MORE!!! the next book can't come soon enough for me!!!

The Piercing Bible
The Piercing Bible
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Piercer or Piercee... This is a MUST READ!!!, May 26, 2012
Elayne has jam packed this book with her knowledge and expertise and kept it entertaining at the same time. Piercers and Piercees alike will benefit from information she has shared. I am confident that I can now move on to the next phase of my experience armed with the where, what, how and why questions to ask and the kinds of answers I should expect from an experienced and competent piercer. I highly recommend reading this book before allowing anyone to get near your bits with the intent of making holes! The only thing better would be to have Elayne do the piercing herself!