Profile for Anirta > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 209

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anirta RSS Feed (KY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Regalo My Cot
Regalo My Cot
Price: $24.88
15 used & new from $24.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Set Up!, November 15, 2014
This review is from: Regalo My Cot (Baby Product)
I purchased two of these toddler cots, for when our grandchildren want to stay the night and crash in front of the television (in the living room). I can easily see these being used for camping, too. Or when you wouldn't want a child climbing in bed with the parents, but wants to be close after having a nightmare...this could be set up easily. Or when going on vacation or visiting family, etc. When these first arrived, I didn't even need to look at the directions. Sooo simple to set up! The washable sheet (not as soft as a cotton sheet) goes on easy and I can see how it could last longer and be great for nighttime accidents during potty training years. I'm very impressed with this item!

What a Wallflower Wants
What a Wallflower Wants
Price: $5.99
57 used & new from $2.22

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this series =), November 7, 2014
I really enjoyed reading this series and finally ending with Prudence's story. Her background was well done, kudos to Rodale. Following all three Wallflowers in this series was mixed with so many different feelings. I giggled and laughed. At times I was shocked, with my mouth hanging open.

I'm only left with one question, that lingers on my mind, it's probably stupid to wonder, but I'm curious, just the same. What happened to Cecil? I could only imagine, but it would've been great to know that Prudence or John, gave him a good thrashing and possibly humiliate him (just a little) for what he did and did not do.

Wallflower Gone Wild
Wallflower Gone Wild
Price: $7.99
94 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An Enjoyable and Uh-Oh, Funny Read, November 5, 2014
I'm really enjoying the Wallflower Series. I swear, near the beginning of this book, I was hoped a certain thing would happen and when it did...I started laughing! It was an Uh-Oh funny moment and it cracked me up. I giggled, to myself, while reading this entire book. Like, what is she going to do next? Lol. It was great!

The Wicked Wallflower
The Wicked Wallflower
Price: $5.99
93 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightfully Yummy!, November 2, 2014
Oh, this book was so...so...delightful and funny and yummy and...scandalous. Yes, all of those things and more. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will immediately start reading the second book, Wallflower Gone Wild, as soon as I finish this review. I sooo can't wait!

No! I Don't Want to Join a Book Club: Diary of a Sixtieth Year
No! I Don't Want to Join a Book Club: Diary of a Sixtieth Year
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful =), October 30, 2014
I really loved the point of view from a sixty year old woman. Set in England, this woman doesn't hold back saying what she thinks. Sex, no sex, cursing...it's all good! Grandchildren are a Grandparent's reward, for not killing their own children ~ (I loved this quote!).

Deluge (River of Time Series #5) (Volume 5)
Deluge (River of Time Series #5) (Volume 5)
by Lisa T. Bergren
Price: $13.10
15 used & new from $13.05

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST series EVER!!!, October 6, 2014
I finished reading this on March 24, 2014. Sorry, for the late review, but I did post it on Goodreads that day. I LOVE the River of Time series. By far, the BEST series I've EVER read and recommend it to everyone. Prepare to dive deep people! I knew, when starting this book, that it would be the last book in this series. It's always wonderful to be with "my old friends", but at the same time, it was hard to say goodbye to them. However, "my friends" are only a book away. I'll think of them often. I think the ending was well thought out and the message was clear. Thank you Lisa, for writing such wonderful series. I'm a fan for life!

2 Pack of Neutrogena Body Oil Light Sesame Formula, 2 - 16 fl. oz bottles, Total of 32 fl. oz.
Offered by Celestial Wholesale
Price: $23.59
15 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this oil!, October 6, 2014
We love this oil. We use it in the shower, directly after showering. We love the light sesame scent. It's not overbearing, like lotion can be. I'm so glad Amazon has it listed and the two bottle set was a great find.

Duracell Lithium Batteries, Digital Camera, CR-V3, 2 ct.
Duracell Lithium Batteries, Digital Camera, CR-V3, 2 ct.
Offered by Mel Pierce Camera
Price: $14.96
10 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries!, October 6, 2014
These batteries last forever. I only need about 2-3 per year. Our local Walmart stopped carrying them, strange, but true. Anyhow, glad that Amazon has them listed =)

Spectrum 49170 Under Cabinet Wine Rack and Stemware Holder, 6-Bottle/6-Stems, Chrime
Price: $23.99
9 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome wine rack! Very classy!, October 6, 2014
We absolutely love this wine rack! It's simple and classy at the same time. If we don't want to place wine glasses in their holding spots, we can still have some appliances underneath and still hold the wine bottles. But, for now we use it to hold both wine bottles and wine glasses. It looks amazing! Thank you!

How the Scoundrel Seduces (The Duke's Men)
How the Scoundrel Seduces (The Duke's Men)
by Sabrina Jeffries
Price: $7.99
112 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving The Duke's Men!, October 1, 2014
I have seriously enjoyed reading The Duke's Men series by Sabrina Jeffries. I can't wait to read the next book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20