Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Arkansas)

Page: 1 | 2
Office Depot(R) Brand OD0144 (Lexmark 44) Remanufactured High-Yield Black Ink Cartridge
6 used & new from $3.00

1.0 out of 5 stars This is why I don't buy refurbished cartridges., February 8, 2015
Well I guess it's true you get what you pay for. I was completely out of ink so this is no error. Put this new cartridge in and it reads barely 1/4 filled. Will update on this cartridge on its true capacity if I keep this printer long enough.

The Closer Season 2 [HD]
The Closer Season 2 [HD]
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite show of all time., May 28, 2014
Love, love, love this show. Can't get enough. Watched the whole season in one weekend while it rained. Can't seem to find enough time to keep up. Trying to watch one every chance we get. Even my kids are hooked. Love my prime to watch for free.

HAYRIDE
HAYRIDE
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Has cliches, May 11, 2014
This review is from: HAYRIDE (App)
I harvest stuff and it will show I have plenty and go right to my train and the item will just disappear. Frustrating! Not just once but has happened several times. One week in and while I love this game not sure it's worth this cliche. Please fix this!!

2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month
2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good guide to have., December 31, 2013
I personally like the month when to buy items. We personally are gluten and dairy free family so we don't buy a lot of prepackaged or otherwise commercial products anyway but this ebook still has plenty of information to help us stay on budget. The recipes are easily converted for our gluten free life. I did a lot of the copy cat recipes before going gf and it is way cheaper and better for you than packaged stuff anyways.

Hamilton Beach 33262 Stay or Go 6-Quart Slow Cooker
Hamilton Beach 33262 Stay or Go 6-Quart Slow Cooker
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $41.99
40 used & new from $29.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Got at what I paid for, November 21, 2013
Cheap price, cheaply made. Stopped working after a year. Very thinly made walls. Will go back to my old Crockpot brand that lasted for years. I'm sure just a wiring issue but this one has made me so nervous I hated leaving it on if I was going to be away from home or a sleep.

Generic Samsung i9300, Galaxy S III Rhino Armor Case with Holster and Swivel Belt Clip Combination -Black ,White
Offered by Hot Stuff At Barbara's
Price: $5.35
17 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love my new case. perfect., October 2, 2013
Love it! Plus there were two different cases so a great deal for a great price. Thank you, thank you.

I'll See You Again
I'll See You Again
by Jackie Hance
Price: $26.00
243 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad, bitter mom, June 28, 2013
This review is from: I'll See You Again (Hardcover)
While I feel for this mom I walk away feeling bad for Warren and the new daughter. Thank goodness this mom had so many carrying friends not really found in most people lives. She was a mess before she had kids and probably shoudnt have had more. How will this other child ever live up to her expectations? I thought maybe it would bring clarity to the accident but it only brought more confusion why she would ramble on page after page. Hope she doesn't regret putting it in a book but she doesn't seem the type to put anyone's feelings before her own including the countless friends who rallied to so do many great things for her months and years after the accident. She needs to learn gratitude for the great things she had and has in her life.
Comment Comments (11) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2014 8:11 AM PST

Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders
Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders
by Brandi Glanville
Price: $17.75
155 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars So sad and bitter., June 11, 2013
Be what you want just stop being the bitter ex-wife. Just think eveything she is fighting to keep from her kids now will forever be in print. You will be the better person always when you keep your mouth shut about your person life but especially when all you want to do is bash EVERYONE you know.

Nintendogs + Cats:  Golden Retriever and New Friends
Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever and New Friends
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $18.99
52 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Both kids love this game., January 31, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter wanted this for christmas and only amazon had it for this great of a deal. Now I need to get another for my other child who loves to play but its only a one player game.

Disney Princess 2-In-1 Ballgown Surprise Cinderella Doll
Disney Princess 2-In-1 Ballgown Surprise Cinderella Doll
Offered by Best Costume & Toy Deals
Price: $16.88
23 used & new from $9.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, January 31, 2012
Bought this for my daughters birthday I know she will love this. She loves princess' and Cinderella and this was a great deal for this doll.

Page: 1 | 2