Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more
Profile for K. Santianni > Reviews

Browse

K. Santianni's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Santianni "doctor mom" RSS Feed (Virginia Beach, Virginia United States)

Sookie Stackhouse Dead Until Dark; Living Dead in Dallas; Club Dead; Dead to the World; Dead as a Doornail; Definitely Dead; All Together Dead
by Charlaine Harris
45 used & new from $8.84

5.0 out of 5 stars TrueBlood/Sookie Stackhouse Novels Box Set, Books #1 to #7, July 18, 2009
I was hooked on the HBO series TRUEBLOOD from the very first episode. Finally a supernatural show with the drama, intelligiance, humor, detail, and vision that could fill the hole left by the end of the BUFFY, THE VAMPIRE SLAYER series. But TRUEBLOOD takes the mythic vampire to a whole new level by making him an "accepted" part of our everyday lives...

I did not learn of the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris until after the end of the first season of TRUEBLOOD. When I read the first book, "Dead Until Dark", I absolutely loved it and immediately ordered the first seven books that conveniently came in a boxed set at the right price. I'm reading book seven now. I cannot put them down and enjoy following Miss Sookie's adventures.

Reading the books has made watching the HBO Series even more fun. The stories diverge, but not so much as to spoil the fun of either of them. My appreciation of the talents of Anna Paquin playing Sookie has skyrocketed. It's time for her, and the series, to win an Emmy...

For anyone who loves a good drama with humor mixed in, science fiction, fantasy, scary movies, and especially for those who are fascinated by vampires and their allure, I very highly recommend The Sookie Stackhouse Novels AND the HBO television series TRUEBLOOD.

Ten Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew
Ten Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew
by Ellen Notbohm
135 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars For Everyone Who Knows Or Loves Someone With ASD, March 23, 2006
Absolutely Fabulous Book! Condenses what I've learned over the past 2 years with my son into one well written book. It also is a springboard for what I still need to learn and a gauge for how well I am relating to my own little angel with ASD. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read this book!!! I'm a family doc, but the world of autism was still quite new to me when I found out about my son. This book gave me knowledge, energy, hope, love, inpiration...I can't say enough for it.