Profile for Steve Hill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve Hill "STEVE" RSS Feed (USA)

Scream Tour IV Heartthrobs Live
Scream Tour IV Heartthrobs Live
DVD ~ Bow Wow
Price: $9.99
43 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A Classic tour but......., December 21, 2005
Speaking for the guys, this was a great tour, but they should have put the whole tour on DVD. The spot light was on my boy Bow wow and Omarion. Good tour though.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: Season 3
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: Season 3
DVD ~ Will Smith
Price: $9.96
55 used & new from $6.86

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic 3rd Season!, November 9, 2005
Fresh Prince keeps getting better and better. I cant wait for the 3rd season to be released! Will!!!!!!!!!!! This is a must have for all Fresh Prince lovers.

Family Matters: Season 1
Family Matters: Season 1
DVD ~ Rosetta LeNoire
Price: $9.96
64 used & new from $5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars THE GREATEST FAMILY COMEDY DRAMA SHOW!!!!!!!!!, April 6, 2005
This review is from: Family Matters: Season 1 (DVD)
I have to first off say....God I love this show. I plan to get this if not the first day it comes out, the first week it does. Steve Urkel was the funniest. I love Myra and Laura. They are my sweethearts. God bless Myra a.k.a(Michelle Thomas) who passed away from stomach cancer several years ago. I heard rumors on the internet that Carl was gay. I dont believe its true cause its just a rumor. People just make up stuff, but if it is true thats his business. All I care is he is a great actor. I loved every star on that show. Evary family needs to have this collection no matter what race you are. Thumbs up to all the supporters including me. I hope everyone gets this show on DVD cause I know I will! DID I DO THAT!!!!????????????? LMAO......
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2011 12:51 AM PST