Profile for Roger > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Roger RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
John Carter (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
John Carter (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
DVD ~ Taylor Kitsch
Price: $14.84
78 used & new from $4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars This movie gets a worse rap than it deserves, July 7, 2014
This movie gets a worse rap than it deserves. I rented this movie when it initially became available on blu-ray -- and at the very least found it to be entertaining. Later on I decided to read the Edger Rice Burroughs book which the movie is based on -- then I decided to buy John Carter of Mars and watch the movie again. I must admit that after reading the first "Barsoom" book and then watching the movie for the second time -- things make a lot more sense and I enjoyed the movie more the second time.

Case Logic VNB-217 Value 17-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Case Logic VNB-217 Value 17-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Price: $23.99
55 used & new from $22.56

4.0 out of 5 stars This Computer Backpack has worked out well for my 17.3 inch Samsung Laptop, April 28, 2014
I switched from a shoulder bag to this laptop backpack, which has worked out well for me. I have just what I was looking for -- enough space, protection for the laptop, and can carry it on my back instead of my shoulder. I read quite a few of the other reviews and was hesitant at first because some people mentioned that the bag ripped shortly after purchasing it. Now that I have been using it for about a month, I honestly can't see it would rip very easily -- the stitching is plenty strong enough -- as far as I can tell you would need to be very rough on the bag for this to happen. Overall I am a satisfied customer.

The Naked Sun (The Robot Series Book 2)
The Naked Sun (The Robot Series Book 2)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $6.83

4.0 out of 5 stars The Naked Sun is as enjoyable as it's predecessor, The Caves of Steel -- I would highly recommend it., March 27, 2014
I wish it were possible to give half star ratings -- if that were so then I would give "The Naked Sun" 4.5 out of 5. I thoroughly enjoyed this book as well as it's predecessor "The Caves of Steel". Asimov does a wonderful job of blending science fiction with a murder mystery/detective story. It's remarkable how much of an influence Asimov has been on the Sci-Fi community -- positronic brain ring a bell fellow Star Trek The Next Generation fans?

Warrior [Blu-ray]
Warrior [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Tom Hardy
Price: $7.88
74 used & new from $4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great movie!, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Warrior [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I love this movie -- it has great casting, drama, action, and redemption. I first saw this on Netflix -- enjoyed it so much that I had to get this blu-ray copy. One thing that I did NOT like about this budled disc set -- the digital copy is ONLY for iTunes -- what?? There are a whole lot more Android and Windows users who are NOT locked into the Apple eco-system. Grrr.....

GMYLE(R) Black 360 Degree Rotating PU leather Folio Stand Case Cover for Nook HD+ Plus 9 inches Barnes & Noble e-book Reader Tablet (Multi Angle- Vertical / Horizontal and Wake up Sleep Function)
Offered by gigacity_amn
Price: $10.98
3 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, economical case for 9 inch nook, March 24, 2014
Nice fit, good protection and conveniently rotates between portrait and landscape modes. At just a little under ten dollars you really can't go wrong. Please note this case is for the nine inch nook HD+

Justified Season 4 [HD]
Justified Season 4 [HD]
DVD
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Justified Season 4 is just as good as the previous 3 seasons, February 24, 2014
It took a while for Justified season 4 to become available for free for Amazon Prime subscribers -- so now I can finally get back to where season 3 left off. So far this latest season has NOT disappointed -- still interesting, stories still engrossing. Can still highly recommend Justified.

Hawaiian Sun Juice, Orange Passion, 11.5-Ounce (Pack of 24)
Hawaiian Sun Juice, Orange Passion, 11.5-Ounce (Pack of 24)
Price: $26.66
2 used & new from $26.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Discovered this beverage while in Hawaii and loved it, January 17, 2014
Great taste, not too sweet and very refreshing. Unfortunately the only way to get it state side is the order it online. Glad it is available in Amazon.

IOGEAR SD/MicroSD/MMC Card Reader/Writer GFR204SD (Green/Gray)
IOGEAR SD/MicroSD/MMC Card Reader/Writer GFR204SD (Green/Gray)
Price: Click here to see our price
81 used & new from $2.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Woks Well, December 16, 2013
This is a handy device for getting data off of micro SD cards. I used it to transfer data off of an old smart phone to a new one. I would recommend it.

Samsung MicroSDHC 32GB Class 10 Plus UHS-I Memory Card
Samsung MicroSDHC 32GB Class 10 Plus UHS-I Memory Card
Offered by Digital Media Source
Price: $20.61
23 used & new from $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory card works flawlessly, November 12, 2013
So far so good. I purchased this Samsung memory specifically for my new Galaxy S4. I figured that a Samsung memory card better work flawlessly in a Samsung phone. I have been using this card in my phone for about a month now with no issues to report. I picked this card after reading reviews about other manufactures cards being problematic in Galaxy S series phones -- didn't want to take a chance.

Aduro Shell Holster Combo Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 "Lifetime Warranty" with Kick-Stand & Belt Clip (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, US Cellular & Sprint) "NOT FOR Galaxy S4 Active"
Offered by Entronik
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Holster Case combo, November 7, 2013
The Aduro Shell Holster combo has worked out pretty well for my Samsung Galaxy S4. It is very light and doesn't add a lot of bulk to the phone. Other reviews mentioned how the case was slippery and caused them to drop the phone several times -- well, I will say that it does have a "slick" feel to it, but certainly not enough to cause me to drop it frequently. The only reason my rating is 4 stars and not five is that it is a little difficult to get the phone in and out of the holster. Nevertheless I would recommend this case -- at under $10.00 it is a great value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3