Profile for C. Motil > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 75

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Motil RSS Feed (Jacksonville FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Video Poker - Jacks or Better!
Video Poker - Jacks or Better!
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer

5.0 out of 5 stars spin crazy, July 14, 2014
Someone complained about having to "buy coins". Interesting..downloaded this game five hours ago and haven't had to buy coins yet..in fact I've got over 2500 last I looked! So yes I'm stingrays and loving it!!!! Sometimes I miss having jokers to be able to get 5 of a kind..maybe you can do a version with jokers! Anyway, thanks for a really fun game..no I haven't tried the tournaments yet but that definitely will be next!

Free vTube for YouTube
Free vTube for YouTube
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer

1.0 out of 5 stars got a problem, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Free vTube for YouTube (App)
Why when I try to sign in does everything come up in German. And some of the songs I want to download have German comments I guess telling me I can't get the song. What's up with this? Do I have to uninstall AGAIN and REINSTALL AGAIN?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2014 10:02 PM PDT

Slots: Realm of Magic
Slots: Realm of Magic

3.0 out of 5 stars this game cheats!, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Slots: Realm of Magic (App)
I love playing it but where the "bonus money" is supposed to be every four hours it isn't! If I go to check, the time starts over..so if I check twice in an hour it resets itself so I wait four hours plus and that upsets me. The fact that it's a free game has nothing or shouldn't have anything to do with it! I think it's a serious glitch that needs to be corrected!

Mystery Thriller & Suspense: "The Card Counter" A Horror Crime Fiction Detective Murder Mysteries book as part of Conspiracy Thrillers with Serial Killers
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars not to be read before bedtime, May 29, 2014
This could have been taken from any newspaper in any city. A nail biter from the get go! Once you start reading you won't want to stop! That's why I said don't read before bedtime. It is realistic that it draws you right in. It's the best of CSI, Hill Street Blues and Kojak all together. Those are my favorite crime shows. This is real life here. To sum it up in one word..WOW!!!

#zombie (Zombie Botnet Book 1)
#zombie (Zombie Botnet Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another wake-up call, May 25, 2014
Interesting how Stephen King's book "Cell" talked about various hazards of cellphones which are now being researched and then this book about the "corruption" of the internet..I don't know if it will actually go that far but with all the hacking going on, I for one there is a possibility of it happening. Especially because (only my opinion here) that people spend WAY too much time on these social sites security issues and all.

Reservoir Cats: True Stories and Cat's Eye Views from Squirt
Reservoir Cats: True Stories and Cat's Eye Views from Squirt
Price: $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Long live Squirt!, May 21, 2014
I have always loved animals and cats in particular. Squirt is absolutely wonderful and this book is wonderful to put a smile on my face. The day downloaded it wasn't the best but when I read it, my day improved. Reminds Me of the Mr Herriots books. Hope we get to read more about the adventures of Squirt. Maybe he should meet up with Rita Mae Brown..he and Mrs Murphy would make a great team!
proved

Alice in Deadland Trilogy
Alice in Deadland Trilogy
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars All I can is say is WOW!, May 20, 2014
what's scary about this is it COULD happen..mind you I did not say WILL happen. I began to visualize this I was reading and it was like previewing a possible history. look at all the diseases that are making a comeback and modern drugs can't stop them. makes the black plague look tame. I think these books/stories are a wake-up call and not just sci-fi horror. had a hard time stopping reading once I started. these are very well written. highly recommended reading and people, PAY ATTENTION TO THESE STORIES..they may not be just stories!

Children of Dust and Heaven : A Diary from Nazi Occupation through the Holocaust
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Real history, May 10, 2014
This kind of a book is a real wake-up call not the suffocated stuff that's in textbooks. When I was in high school it was required reading to read "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" and that gave plenty of nightmares on its own. This is first-hand and personal and definitely gives a person reason to pause and reflect on what we have.

The Consumer's Guide To Garcinia Cambogia
The Consumer's Guide To Garcinia Cambogia
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, May 9, 2014
Finally a book that tells about possible side effects! Many others that I have read only show the good side. Before I consider ANY supplement I need to know both sides. Doesn't have a lot of fluff either so I highly recommend this book!

Clouded Rainbow
Clouded Rainbow

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost too real, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Clouded Rainbow (Kindle Edition)
this is the kind of story than can and does touch everyone's life. I couldn't stop reading from the first page. I cried through the hospital parts and especially at Roger's death. In fact, I'm still trying to keep the tears from blurring my vision. All I can say is WOW!!! It's a real grabber and one almost expects to hear about this story on the news.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8