Profile for FyrDragon81 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

FyrDragon81 RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, lots of fun., September 22, 2012
I bought this for my 4 year old and she loves it. I was nervous at first about balancing myself and my daughter (who cannot ride without training wheels) but it took very little practice before we got the hang of it. If you are looking at this for a your child, make sure that your child is tall enough. My daughter is 46 inches tall, the seat is as low as it will go and she is barely tall enough.
This was very easy to assemble and it is easy to use. It takes a bit of dexterity to attach and detach from my bicycle, but once attached, I am not worried about it coming loose. It is very sturdy, I do not have any doubts that this product will last for years. My only complaint is the weight. I ride an aluminium frame bicycle and this trailer alone weighs twice as much as my bike. Because of the weight, I would recommend this more for steel frame bikes that can better compensate unless your co-pilot can already ride on their own.

Canon Powershot A2200 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom (Red)
Canon Powershot A2200 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom (Red)
Offered by etrader2008
Price: $81.95
46 used & new from $36.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear pictures with little delay., August 6, 2011
I really like this little camera. I spent several weeks shopping around for a digital camera that could do it all and I think I got it when I bought this camera. It met most of the criteria on my wish list with 14.1 MP and 720p HD video. The X4 zoom was initially my only disappointment but after playing around, I soon discovered that it goes more than x4, just at a lower quality picture.

I love how easy this camera is to use. It takes really clear pictures with ease. My previous digital camera had over a second delay and half the time my shots turned out fuzzy. With the "Easy" mode, the camera does all of the work for you and usually the camera is right. I use this to take pictures of my 3 year old daughter who is constantly on the move and the camera takes nice clear shots. Also the camera is fast (for a digital). From the moment you click the button, it is only a split second before it takes the shot which makes it easy to capture the moment you want to keep.

I also enjoy the "Discrete" setting. I used this setting while visiting a museum and I love that there was no embarrassment of beeps and clicks while I fumble with the camera to turn off the flash. It's fast and quiet and the camera still took a good picture in low lights w/o the flash. However I did have to rest my arm or the camera on a stable surface.

I haven't played around much with the video camera yet. The zoom lense is noisy so I think that might pick up with the sound quality but considering I had good luck with still photos on low lights, I don't think the video will be a problem as long as the camera isn't jostled too much.

For the price, this is the best camera your money can buy. I know that there are better camera's out there with more features, but this does everything I could ask and more for a family camera.

Sesame Street: Dinosaurs!
Sesame Street: Dinosaurs!
DVD ~ Sesame Street
7 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Elmo and Dinosaurs in the same video!, October 26, 2010
This review is from: Sesame Street: Dinosaurs! (DVD)
My 2 year old daughter is a huge dinosaur fan and an even bigger Elmo fan, put the two together and she watches this video over and over and over again. For a Sesame Street video, there isn't much educational value. It doesn't really talk about what dinosaurs are or how they were discovered. I don't think it even tells the real names of any of the dinosaurs. But my daughter has fun watching as well as singing and dancing along.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2012 9:04 AM PST

Chatters Gabbers Elmo
Chatters Gabbers Elmo
7 used & new from $15.75

5.0 out of 5 stars One of her favorites, November 23, 2009
This review is from: Chatters Gabbers Elmo (Toy)
I bought this toy for my daughter when she was about 8 months old. Now over a year later she still loves it. She really enjoys that she has control over the noise that it makes. It's incredibly durable and I haven't had to change the batteries yet. It is definetly a "noisy" toy but it is well worth listening to "Elmo, Elmo, Elmo, loves, loves, loves, loves, you, you, you, you, you, you" when it keeps my daughter happy and laughing for hours on end. (it does have an off switch)