Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for R. Batig > Reviews

Browse

R. Batig's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Batig RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Marguerite De LA Roque: A Story of Survival
Marguerite De LA Roque: A Story of Survival
by Elizabeth Boyer
19 used & new from $13.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Délicieuse et extraordinaire!, May 30, 2016
Of all my mother's books, I kept this one because she and the author were life long friends. Little did I know that a beautiful, riveting story lay inside the covers. I was thinking of getting rid of the book but something unknown beckoned. The language paints an extraordinary picture of Marguerite, her husband and nanny as they are literally dumped into a savage land. I have read few books that were as spell-binding!

URPOWER 100ml 7 Color Changing Essential Oil Diffuser
URPOWER 100ml 7 Color Changing Essential Oil Diffuser
Offered by COCO-VISION
Price: $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice diffuser!, February 23, 2016
Very pleased with this purchase! I use it for extra humidity/aromatherapy on my bedside stand. I use distilled water rather than tap water with essential oils. Does just what I expected.

Litmus pH Test Strips, Universal Application (pH 1-14), 2 Packs of 100 Strips
Litmus pH Test Strips, Universal Application (pH 1-14), 2 Packs of 100 Strips
Offered by LabRat Supplies
Price: $5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, June 30, 2015
Just what I was looking for to test my saliva.

Smart Sheep 6-Pack XL Premium 100% Wool Dryer Balls, Reusable Natural Fabric Softener
Offered by Mama Moon Boutique
Price: $18.95
4 used & new from $17.48

5.0 out of 5 stars No fabric softener at my house!, June 29, 2015
I love these! I had made some but they did not felt as nicely as these. I use all 6 at once. I have turned down the heat in my dryer and find that the clothes come out just fine.

Optimal Wellness Center
Optimal Wellness Center

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain reduction!, May 2, 2015
This review is from: Optimal Wellness Center
Floating is a new experience for me. I found it to be very relaxing. I am adding it to my total health routine.

The Last Days of Dogtown: A Novel
The Last Days of Dogtown: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifully written, February 28, 2015
If you have read "The Red Tent" you already know that Anita Diamant is an author who paints with words. This book portrays ragged characters in poor circumstances that beg you to keep on reading. I loved the book and urge others to read it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 2, 2015
Goes great with the toothpaste by Natural Dentist. Does not burn your mouth. Very soothing for sore gums.

The Natural Dentist Healthy Teeth & Gums Original Toothpaste, Peppermint Twist, 5-Ounces (Pack of 3)
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: $15.24
16 used & new from $13.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 2, 2015
Dental hygienist said my gums were super healthy today. It does not burn my mouth. Love this product.

Rocky and Bullwinkle Wossamotta U T-Shirt-XX-Large
Rocky and Bullwinkle Wossamotta U T-Shirt-XX-Large
Offered by Animation Shops
Price: $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 2, 2015
Great, hard to find product.

(4-Pack) PacLights 40-watt Replacement, 22-watt LED, Neutral White T8/T12 4 Ft Tube Lights, Extra Bright, No Ballast Required, UL/DLC Listed
Offered by caryleds
Price: $49.89
2 used & new from $48.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 2, 2015
Beautiful bright light! Hubby installed in one afternoon. I love them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3