Profile for matt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

matt RSS Feed (Nashville, TN)

KONG Squeezz Double Ball with Rope for Dogs, Large, Colors Vary
KONG Squeezz Double Ball with Rope for Dogs, Large, Colors Vary
Price: $7.12
16 used & new from $7.12

2.0 out of 5 stars 15 minutes of fun, December 6, 2014
My german shepherd had this one demolished within 15 minutes. Not what I expected from my past experiences with the Kong brand.

Pyle Home PIDOCK1 Universal iPod/iPhone Docking Station for Audio Output, Charging, Sync with iTunes and Remote Control
Price: $22.00
75 used & new from $9.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Able to use my old school system, May 16, 2014
My ancient old stereo system is now rocking again. This was inexpensive and is very usefull as both a way to listen to the music on my Iphone and will charge it as well. Great price!

TopG Smart Mini Dual USB Car Charger 5V 3.1Amp 15.5W - 1.0&2.1A Universal Ports, Smart Power Supply iPods, iPhones, Cell Phones & Tablet, Android Devices, Portable Cigarette Lighter Plug, Mobile Travel Charging Station 12V Input - BLACK / Dark Blue
Offered by TOPG
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, May 16, 2014
Charges fast, looks good, and feels like it will stand the test of time. Best of all it was much cheeper than what Apple could offer. The price was right and it was delivered fast.

Emergency AM/FM/WX Crank Radio 20-576
Emergency AM/FM/WX Crank Radio 20-576
Offered by Buywireless
Price: $18.50
9 used & new from $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars should have done this years ago, May 16, 2014
After all those times that the power went out and I sat around with a flashlight and no radio, except for my car's, I would think about needing something like this. Then I would forget after the power came back. Now I'm ready, have not needed this yet, and now that I have it I may never. But it is there if and when I do. Quality is good and was delivered on time.

Keeper of the Clown My Life with Ernest!
Keeper of the Clown My Life with Ernest!
by John Cherry
Price: $12.65
28 used & new from $9.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept me laughing, July 8, 2013
Reading Keeper of the Clown was a constant source of entertainment for me. I had seen a couple of Ernest movies and enjoyed them but not necessarily a huge Ernest fan. I thought the author kept things moving and kept the humor coming without turning the story into a biography. It gives a little insight into the business side of production while keeping it funny. I found myself laughing out loud several times.

Invicta Men's 12848 Specialty Black Dial Watch with Orange/Black Bezel
Invicta Men's 12848 Specialty Black Dial Watch with Orange/Black Bezel
Price: $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, November 30, 2012
This is a rugged yet good looking watch. It has a rather large face so its not for a tiny wrist. I was very satisfied with this purchase.