Profile for Mitzi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mitzi "Mitzi" RSS Feed (Colorado)

Again!
Again!
by Emily Gravett
Price: $13.87
47 used & new from $2.71

5.0 out of 5 stars So great, August 1, 2014
This review is from: Again! (Hardcover)
We love this as much as our 3 year old.

The Robot Book
The Robot Book
by Heather Brown
Price: $13.82
93 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, January 25, 2013
This review is from: The Robot Book (Hardcover)
My two year old ADORES this book. It's a bed time staple. I love how sturdy it is too. It still looks brand new and most of our best loved books don't last that long.

Five Wishing Stars: A Countdown to Bedtime Book
Five Wishing Stars: A Countdown to Bedtime Book
by Treesha Runnells
123 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves this one, October 12, 2011
My eleven month old will stop crying in his crib as soon as we start counting the stars. Then he'll actually pay attention while I read the whole thing and then touch each star. He loves this one. Unfortunately, because he's eleven months old, he destroyed it. So, we just ordered another copy. I have a feeling we'll be purchasing this book many many times.

Lamaze Playhouse Gym
Lamaze Playhouse Gym
Offered by HM Distribution
Price: $74.99
3 used & new from $74.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, January 25, 2011
This was a baby shower gift and my son has loved it since he was only a few weeks old. It is a little pricey, but I'm a work at home mom and this has kept him safely entertained for long enough that it's totally worth it. My only complaint is that the sun piece is really loud and annoying. I would prefer better music. I ended up attaching that piece to his crib as something to just touch and look at. At 3 months old, he still loves it and I know we'll get plenty of use out of it in the future. It's also well made, so I'll be passing it along to someone else when he outgrows it.

Habitrail OVO Suite
Habitrail OVO Suite
Price: $47.35
10 used & new from $35.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, April 18, 2009
This review is from: Habitrail OVO Suite (Misc.)
I have this habitat for my hamster and he adores it! He has plenty of space and never tries to escape. I added the OVO maze without the cardboard insert as his play area along with another den. He always seems snug and cozy. I've even left it open accidentally and he didn't even try to get out. Some reviews say the water bottle leaks. If you follow the included directions it won't leak. It uses a vacuum to hold the water in. You just have to shake it into the sink 3 times and then squeeze it once to create the vacuum.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2015 5:35 PM PST

Moving Comfort Women's Maia Bra
Moving Comfort Women's Maia Bra

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, March 2, 2009
I'm a 40 D and I hate bras. This bra is amazing. I forget completely that I'm wearing it. I can run and participate in other high energy activities and experience no shoulder or neck pain. It's fantastic. I would recommend this bra to any "full figured" woman.

Moving Comfort Women's Fiona Bra
Moving Comfort Women's Fiona Bra
Price: $19.97 - $65.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I would suggest the Miai instead, March 2, 2009
This is a nice bra for moderate activity. I love my Moving Comfort Maia, though. The Fiona wasn't as supportive as I'd hoped and added some shoulder strain. I'm a 40D, so not enormous, but this wasn't good enough for jogging or any sort of bouncing.