Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Ria Jairam > Reviews

Browse

Ria Jairam's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ria Jairam RSS Feed (NJ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sony Battery Charger Kit fits NP-FH50/NP-FH70/NP-FH100/NP-FP50/NP-FP71/NP-FP90/NP-FV50/NP-FV70/NP-FV100 (Home/Wall/Travel Charger & Car Charger)-US camera
Offered by KastarUSA
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Good basic charger, July 7, 2016
I needed a battery charger for my HDR-CX550V camcorder to record my kids graduation. I couldn't find the OEM charger and I wanted an external one anyway. So I got this.

Could not be happier. The quality is pretty good and the battery is not loose when charging. The european power adapter is not so good but I'm on USA power anyway and this item was so cheap already. I especially like the fact that I can charge in a car or on AC power so if I forget to charge I can just charge on the go.

HE03632BK12, Black, 10US, Ever Pretty 3/4 Sleeve Sexy Casual Dresses 03632
HE03632BK12, Black, 10US, Ever Pretty 3/4 Sleeve Sexy Casual Dresses 03632
Offered by Gumatic
Price: $28.97

4.0 out of 5 stars I just liked this one overall, March 26, 2016
I bought this dress for a holiday party, after looking at many in stores and also online. I just liked this one overall, the neck line and sleeve especially. With respect to sizing, women's clothing is all over the place. I am anywhere from size 6 to an occasional 10. I usually get size 8 and that fits well. I decided to play it safe and get a 10. It wasn't too bad but I am glad I got the 10 as it did fit kind of small for me.

Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser 6 fl. Oz.
Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser 6 fl. Oz.
Price: $13.59
65 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall good but has one minor issue, March 26, 2016
Oh, how I love thee, let me count the ways! I have had to exfoliate as well as remove makeup. I use makeup remover wipes first and then use this along with the battery powered brush. I had gotten a small tube of the cleanser with the brush kit and it worked so well I decided to get a bigger tube when the included one was finished.

The good - it seems pretty effective. I cannot believe how much makeup comes off even when you use a few wipes or regular makeup remover and then wash your face. It also leaves my skin feeling refreshed, new and really, really clean.

The bad - it tends to slip off your fingers when applying it to your face. I can't tell you how many times it fell on the floor and I had to wipe it up.

Overall though I am hooked on this as part of my daily beauty routine. I cleanse twice a day now and it leaves my skin feeling great.

GREENSKY 4 Pack 131A (1 x Black,1 x Cyan,1 x Yellow,1 x Magenta)Compatible Canon 131 Toner Cartridge For Canon imageCLASS LBP-7100CN LBP-7110CW MF8280 MF8230CN MF8280CW
Offered by GREENSKY
Price: $58.99
2 used & new from $58.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality low cost alternative., March 26, 2016
I have a new printer, a Canon MF8280CW all in one. The "starter" toner didn't last very long. Everyone knows how printer manufacturers make money - they sell the printers cheap and then charge a high price for ink and toner. A few years ago I discovered remanufactured toner cartridges for my older laser printer - a Lexmark C520N. I wasn't too happy with them because they would generate streaks and fine lines and just generally not work.

These on other hand print like OEM and I cannot tell the difference. They also withstand a lot of printing without even as much as groaning. No streaks, no lines no nothing. Just sharp, clear text. I printed some of my tax returns to mail since I had to do two state returns and Turbotax only gave me one free e-file for state. This one just printed sharp, clear text.

Sharp, clear text, excellent graphics and more cash in my purse? Can't go wrong!

MFLABEL 200 Half Sheet Laser/Ink Jet USPS UPS Fedex Shipping Labels (Compare to 5126)
Offered by OneLink Mall
Price: $6.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Good labels, especially for the price., March 26, 2016
These labels are OK and don't jam the printer. Printed text is good and they are good for most shipping services. However I found that it is very easy to print on the wrong side because the back isn't really marked (or at least I can't see it. Also, it comes in a plain box and in a non-resealable bag, Labels need to be stored in a bag to keep moisture out and prevent them from curling. So far they haven't, but it's been a short time. I would buy again.

Apple Watch Band, Baseus Apple Watch Band Modern Buckle Soft Geniune Leather Strap with Metal Clasp for Iwatch 38mm/42mm (38mm Red)
Offered by BestTuo
Price: $17.94
2 used & new from $17.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost as good as the Apple band, but a little loose at the watch., March 26, 2016
I love love love my Apple watch sport. I would have bought a regular apple watch and one of their fancy bands, but I wasn't interested in sinking in a lot of money for a first gen product. So I got the sport. That said, the sport band doesn't really lend itself to making a fashion statement or even a whisper.

Enter this band.

It's not the same as Apple's bands with the modern buckle but I don't mind at all. It mostly fits good on the watch but on one side it is a bit loose. Sport band fits perfectly. This is my only real gripe with it. The color is nice and the buckle is OK. It stays together which is good. The finish on the metal looks almost premium. I say almost because you can tell it is not premium Apple.

Overall I like it though and I may get more colors to go along with more of my outfits.

2,000 DCC® GENERIC White Self Adhesive Address Labels 1 x 4" (Avery #5161 size) 20-Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Great amateur radio QSL labels, January 17, 2016
I use these to print labels for amateur radio QSL cards. I go through maybe 2000-5000 per year. Name brand labels can get very expensive. These? Perfect price and work very well for what I use them for.

73,
Ria, N2RJ

Apple MFi Certified [2-Pack] Anker Lightning to USB Cable (1ft) for iPhone 6s 6 Plus 5s 5c 5, iPad Pro Air 2, iPad mini 4 3 2, iPod touch 5th gen / 6th gen / nano 7th gen ()
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solidly built cables for a good price, January 3, 2016
Good solidly built cables for a good price. MFi certified too so they are certified by Apple to be compatible with iPhone and iPad.

Anker 60W 10-Port USB Charger Multi-Port USB Charger PowerPort 10 for Apple iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge and More - Retail Packaging-(Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice upgrade to the PowerPort 6, December 22, 2015
Pretty much what I needed. With 2 iPads, 2 android phones, 3 kindle fire tablets, two iPhones, an Apple Watch (and a paaartridge in a pear treeeee) we were running out of ports on the PowerPort 6. This came in and is perfect.

Someone commented that "you can be a hero in the airport" - I think that is true! My PowerPort 6 did come in handy on a trip I made to Seoul, Korea where I had to use power plug adapters and since I only carried 3 and had 6 devices to charge it would not really be easy to charge everything using individual outlets.

The only thing I wish the PowerPort 10 had was higher capacity to charge 10 iPads at once or 10 iPhones at full speed but I think that may be a bit of overkill.

Whirlpool W10237169 Pump Motor for Dishwasher
Whirlpool W10237169 Pump Motor for Dishwasher
Offered by Free_Shipping_LLC
Price: $113.97
14 used & new from $105.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Drop in replacement, seems to work fine, June 1, 2015
This is a good drop in replacement for a lot of whirlpool dishwashers. Our factory installed pump died after about 7 years of use. This one was a drop in replacement. The only gripe was that it was a tight fit to get it in but after pushing down hard it worked. Doesn't leak and the dishwasher is quiet again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4