Profile for A. L. Stump > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. L. Stump RSS Feed (High Desert, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Dog Wearing Glasses Foldable Retractable Purse Bag Handbag Hook Hanger Holder
Dog Wearing Glasses Foldable Retractable Purse Bag Handbag Hook Hanger Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and useful., March 16, 2015
I carry a large, very heavy purse. This holder has no trouble with it at all. Love using this in restaurants and other places where I want my purse out of my way, but close at hand. The golden retriever wearing glasses is darned cute too.

Culina Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainers, Silver, Set of 3
Culina Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainers, Silver, Set of 3
Price: $12.99
7 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., March 16, 2015
Extremely well made quality items. These do exactly what I wanted when straining anything from stock made from chicken bones to "decanting" homemade vanilla extract. Love them!

Nakpunar 6 pcs, 4 oz Mason Glass Jars for Jam, Honey, Wedding Favors, Shower Favors, Baby Foods, Canning, spices
Offered by Nakpunar®
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for nose work - and more., February 7, 2015
I ordered these to store my canine nosework odor swabs. They are absolutely perfect. I gave three to my trainer and he will now be ordering them to create the kits he puts together. Excellent quality and extremely well packed to arrive unbroken.

10 Pcs Altura Photo Lens Cap Keeper Holder + Premium MagicFiber Cleaning Cloth
10 Pcs Altura Photo Lens Cap Keeper Holder + Premium MagicFiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast shipping, October 23, 2014
Super fast shipping, quality product! Doesn't get much better than that. I put one of these on EVERY lens/cap I own and never have to worry about where the cap went.

Double Holes Black Oval Bean Cord Lock Stopper Fastener Slider Toggles End Spring DIY Findings Supplies
Offered by Ash Millions
Price: $3.53
5 used & new from $1.00

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, October 13, 2014
Wrong size sent and the first one we tried to use blew apart on first try.

Vera Bradley Breakaway Lanyard (Olivia Pink)
Vera Bradley Breakaway Lanyard (Olivia Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and useful, September 29, 2014
Beautiful colors. You can take the key ring off if you want to (I wanted to). Makes wearing a lanyard fun!

Solmate Socks - Mismatched Crew Socks; Made in USA; Dragonheart Vermont Large
Solmate Socks - Mismatched Crew Socks; Made in USA; Dragonheart Vermont Large
Offered by Toy Barn Toys and Gifts
Price: $19.95
4 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks!, September 16, 2014
The large size fits my size 10 feet perfectly, with room to wiggle my toes. I bought three pair in three color combinations and love them all. I see a future where my socks drawer will be full of these. The mismatched pattern just makes them that much more fun.

Sebago Women's Bala Slip-On Loafer, Grey/Red, 11 M US
Sebago Women's Bala Slip-On Loafer, Grey/Red, 11 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoe, but didn't fit, April 28, 2014
The 10 was too small and the 11 too big. Would have loved it if it only came in the elusive 10-1/2!

BMC Womens Evening Elegant Jeweled Rhinestone Pleated Cocktail Party Handbag-SILVER
Offered by Bundle Monster
Price: $12.95
9 used & new from $12.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 27, 2013
This bag is even prettier in person and was perfect for a recent cruise. It went with all my formal wear and held everything I needed, including my small camera.

Heavy Duty Extra Large Vertical Smart Phone Case / Pouch / Holster with Belt Loop, Clip, Velcro 5.75 x 3 x 0.75
Offered by CFL Tech
Price: $4.98
12 used & new from $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, December 27, 2013
While this case fits my husband's new iPhone perfectly, even with an additional case over it, and is made of sturdy materials and has a belt loop, the stitching holding the belt loop on is worse than hand basting and came apart in just over a week. We are going to try to rivet it to make it work, but we are very glad he discovered that the stitching came out before losing his phone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5