Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for scoop > Reviews

Browse

scoop's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

scoop RSS Feed

Merrell Women's J43962,Black Leather,10.5 M US
Merrell Women's J43962,Black Leather,10.5 M US
Price: $100.00
2 used & new from $100.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I love the fit and comfort of these shoes, December 28, 2015
I love the fit and comfort of these shoes. HOWEVER, I purchased them less than 4 months ago and they are FALLING APART! The seams are coming apart at the toe and on the side of the shoe. Not what you would expect from a pair of $100+ shoes. Very disappointed!
I have always been happy with Merrells but I'm starting to question the quality and will think twice before purchasing again!

Alabama Crimson Tide Team Color NCAA Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirt
Alabama Crimson Tide Team Color NCAA Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirt

4.0 out of 5 stars the quality seems good, and the XL size fits me well (similar ..., November 3, 2014
I ordered this sweatshirt on a Friday night and it arrived the next Monday (3 days). It is a well made sweatshirt, the quality seems good, and the XL size fits me well (similar to other XL items I buy), although I have not washed it yet. I would consider the sweatshirt a light-weight sweatshirt, which is fine with me because I prefer a lighter weight, full-zippered, sweatshirt to wear under a wind breaker or to wear around the house. The embroidered letters are thin as well, which is a nice feature. Some embroidered letters can be so thick that they unnecessarily gather/rumple the front of a sweatshirt. I will update this status after I wash the sweatshirt.

The only complaints I have are:
1. The color is more red than crimson. The picture on amazon appears to be more crimson, but the sweatshirt I received is more red.
2. The zipper stitching runs over the top of the embroidered "B" instead of under it. It's not that noticeable, but seems like a quality oversight.
Comment Comment | Permalink

ChargerCity Exclusive Garmin Nuvi Windshield Suction Cup Mount and Bracket Cradle unit kit with ChargerCity direct warranty (Compare to 010-11305-00)
Offered by Charger City
Price: $6.15
6 used & new from $1.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, November 25, 2012
Absolutely horrible. It never stuck to the window once - it never worked. The "rubber" suction cup material is so hard that it can't create an airtight connection with the glass. The bracket fit fine to my Garmin GPS, it all appeared to be a nice product until I went to attach it to the window, then it was a complete failure.