Profile for 11good > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

11good RSS Feed

Crosman Stinger S32 Slam Fire AirSoft Pump Shotgun
Crosman Stinger S32 Slam Fire AirSoft Pump Shotgun
Price: $37.48

1.0 out of 5 stars this gun is crappy, February 10, 2013
I don't recommend this gun because it is a piece of junk!!!!!! It always gets clogged and it always shoots out bullets on its own and you have the pleasure of picking them up to reload. Then it gets clogged every two seconds so you don't really get to shoot it much. Even though it has a lot of fps you barley get to shoot it. SO DON'T BUY THIS CRAPPY PIECE OF JUNK. Like my grandpa says, "you buy junk you live with junk." (This review was written by a frustrated 10 year old who spent his birthday money on this gun.)

Angelina Full-Length Seamless Leggings, Black, One Size
Angelina Full-Length Seamless Leggings, Black, One Size
Offered by TRENDSup Collection
Price: $11.50
3 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy leggings, October 18, 2012
I was very pleased with these leggings! Like other reviewers, I was hesitant on buying a one-size fits all product. I am 5'7" and weigh 130 pounds-on a good day :). These leggings fit me perfectly; they hit me at the top of my ankles, but I am disproportionately long-legged/short waisted; they may be longer on regularly proportioned 5'7" women. They are nice and stretchy so they should fit a wide range of sizes. Keep in mind that these are not heavy weight leggings...closer to heavy-weight tights. Nonetheless, they are nice and versatile for cool weather and I wear them under my dress pants to keep me warm when I am outdoors with my preschoolers.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2012 6:23 PM PDT

Wild Moose Big Rack Crossing Lake # 1 Wall Picture 16x20 Art Print
Wild Moose Big Rack Crossing Lake # 1 Wall Picture 16x20 Art Print
Offered by Art Prints Inc
Price: $10.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice, August 12, 2012
Very nice quality print for the price. My granddaughter loves moose and she is decorating her bedroom with them, so I bought it and framed it. She is very happy with it.

(13x19) Animal Alaska Moose Big Rack Sunset Art Print POSTER
(13x19) Animal Alaska Moose Big Rack Sunset Art Print POSTER

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a fabulous piece of art, August 12, 2012
This is a very poor print; the colors are not good and it looks like it was copied on a less than stellar printer. The sky has vertical streaks in it which are obviously imperfections in the printing process. Sure it's cheap, but if you want to use it to frame, you probably won't be happy with it. If you just need a poor quality picture of a moose, you should be okay.

Pantene Pro-V® Fine Hair Style Root Lifter Spray Hair Gel 5.7 Fl Oz (Pack of 3)
Pantene Pro-V® Fine Hair Style Root Lifter Spray Hair Gel 5.7 Fl Oz (Pack of 3)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $18.84
6 used & new from $12.13

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I needed, July 17, 2012
I'm sorry to say that this product did not work well at all for me; in fact it did the opposite. I am a 50 year old woman with fine blonde hair (maybe a little gray) and it made my hair very flat. I had high hopes because I like other Pantene products but this 3 pack is heading for the garbage.

America The Story of Us, Collector's Edition
America The Story of Us, Collector's Edition
DVD ~ Tom Brokaw

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, July 17, 2012
This is an excellent DVD series! It captivates the viewer with both interesting narrative and captivating visuals. It is great for adults and children alike; I think this would be a great resource for schools. Probably a little over the head of anyone under the age of 9, but otherwise fascinating.

Alison Jr. Dollhouse Construction Material: Milled Plywood
Alison Jr. Dollhouse Construction Material: Milled Plywood

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this company!, February 28, 2012
I have built 3 dollhouses from the Real Good Toys line and after building and owning dollhouses from other lines, this, in my opinion, is by far the best quality you can buy. VERY sturdy materials and they are cut very accurately. I have not had one problem during assembly where pieces didn't line up...and that's pretty amazing considering how many little parts there are. The more houses you put together, the easier they are, as the construction is similar. My first house took me about 40 hours and the next two took almost half of that. I also get mine from Hobby Lobby; they have great prices and a weekly online coupon. I would highly recommend this company...I had so much fun assembling! Just a tip, I also buy heavy weight scrapbooking paper to use as dollhouse wallpaper...it's a lot cheaper than buying wallpaper and the possibilities are endless. I use wallpaper adhesive to apply.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2012 2:30 PM PDT

All-in-One Bible Fun: Fruit of the Spirit Preschool
All-in-One Bible Fun: Fruit of the Spirit Preschool
by Daphna Flegal
Price: $10.08
45 used & new from $6.70

5.0 out of 5 stars great book!, March 17, 2011
I love this book! It is great for the preschool age children that I teach. The lessons are simple and don't require a lot of unusual materials. Each lesson has several activities that you can use and they are easily adapted to your needs. My kids have responded very well to the activities and they've opened up lots of good discussion.