Profile for Terri Lotz-Ganley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Terri Lotz-Ganley "LadyT" RSS Feed (Ohio)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Christening Baby Bracelet, June 26, 2014
We are expecting our fourth grandchild, a girl, in about 5 weeks. This is the perfect bracelet for her to wear when she is christened. I would recommended it to anyone and everyone. It's just beautiful

eForCity Black Leather Case, Travel Wall Charger and Vehicle Car Charger for Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire Holder, Charger, Car Charger, September 9, 2012
I received my purchase quickly but the car charger did not work at all. The other two items were great and I'm happy there were no problems with those.

Solitaire
Solitaire
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Solitaire is Fun App, May 17, 2012
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
Love this game. It's always a challenge and always a new game. I can spend hours playing. I play it everyday.

Nintendo DSi XL Red Bundle with Mario Kart
Nintendo DSi XL Red Bundle with Mario Kart
27 used & new from $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars DSi XL Bundle w/Mario Cart, July 7, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my grandson for his 11th birthday. He only wanted the Red special edition DSi XL and Amazon was the only place I could find it, with the bundle package, at a reasonable price. He was so excited and so happy when he opened. He just loves it and plays with it every day. It's a great product.

Wham-O Slip-N'slide Boogie family pack
Wham-O Slip-N'slide Boogie family pack

2.0 out of 5 stars Good while they lasted., June 26, 2008
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased these with the double lane slip & slide for my grandson's birthday. The kids had a blast with them but they aren't very durable. One only lasted for a day and the other 3 for about 3 days worth of use. I guess quality isn't an option anymore.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2012 8:43 PM PDT