Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Marion G. > Reviews

Browse

Marion G.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marion G. RSS Feed

Roxio Easy Media Creator 8.0 [Old Version]
Roxio Easy Media Creator 8.0 [Old Version]
Offered by Price Elite
Price: $29.46
13 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo editor is quick and reliable, June 29, 2006
Not much is going right today except for this program. I just lost a big chunk of work due to the crashing of a high end photo editor. In desparation I moved the photos over to my laptop and used EMC8, which I usually use at home, not work. I was able to finish the photo editing and then burn a few cds. Frankly the EMC8 photo program doesn't have some of the features of the higher end program (I don't want to bad mouth it here) but the tools were more than sufficient to finish the project. It has proved more reliable so I'm going to use that program as much as possible. I'm not a graphic artist but we have the other program so the graphic pros can do really high end work. I don't need that level of editing for most of my sales/admin projects. This is the program to use for quick and dirty work.

The Thirteenth Floor
The Thirteenth Floor
DVD ~ Venessia Valentino
Offered by Solo Enterprises
Price: $25.00
47 used & new from $1.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Imaginative, different type of movie, June 29, 2006
This review is from: The Thirteenth Floor (DVD)
Tired of explosions and bad guys who shoot hundreds of bullets but still miss their main target? Try this drama/sci fi movie. The characters are the stars, not the sets nor the action sequences. Bierko is great as the lead and has star quality. Why can't he get more roles? Gretchen Mol is beautiful and is convincing as the mysterious blonde with a hidden agenda. I don't want to give much away as this is really a classical mystery.