Profile for markhail > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

markhail "lexboox" RSS Feed (Lexington, NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Alpine Swiss Winter Scarf Soft Elegant Long Fashion Wrap Scarves Blue Houndstooth
Offered by Alpine Swiss Store

3.0 out of 5 stars The color is pretty good. Would I buy it again, February 14, 2015
I expected it to be longer and a bit heavier. The color is pretty good. Would I buy it again ? Weelllllllllllll....I'd have to think about it , and see the price.

Nesco Snackmaster Pro Food Dehydrator FD-75A
Nesco Snackmaster Pro Food Dehydrator FD-75A
Price: $69.99
10 used & new from $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Consumer approval, February 14, 2015
I have used it now twice to make batches of jerky using London Broil sliced thin. It took about 8 hr . I keep the end product in the freezer. My softball player gives the jerky two thumbs up for taste. It would be nice if there were spice sources locally, but Amazon Prime means I can have the 10 pack in a couple of days.

Snugg™ iPod Classic Flip Case & Lifetime Guarantee (Black Leather) for iPod Classic
Offered by TheSnugg
Price: $29.98
2 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars but other than that it is perfect for an IPOD classic, February 14, 2015
I wish it had a clasp to hold it closed, but other than that it is perfect for an IPOD classic. I have not used the credit card and money pockets in the picture

Panasonic KX-TCA60 Hands-Free Headset with Comfort Fit Headband for Use with Cordless Phones
Price: $8.99
112 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect., February 14, 2015
Works fine. Exact placement on the ear is required but it's much better on the walkaround phone's battery than being on speakerphone, and I can always bury it under a pillow if I need a moment. Having lost much of the hearing in one ear, I only need a one-sided headset and this is much lighter than the dual ear models.

iXCC ® 2 pcs 10ft (TEN FEET !) EXTRA LONG Extended Length Black Micro USB SYNC and Fast Charging Cable Cord For Smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, cameras, hard drives, e-readers, external batteries, handheld game consoles
Offered by iXCC
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The right cable., February 14, 2015
This is the length of cable that B&N/Samsung should have shipped. It means that now I don't have to lean in the chair to use the tablet while it's being powered from the wall/charged.

A Crack in the Edge of the World: America and the Great California Earthquake of 1906
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Winchester's books are like stories told by one of my relatives, February 14, 2015
Winchester's books are like stories told by one of my relatives, where there's excursions down side topic roads that you might think aren't necessary and then when you get back , you're glad for the backfill. The only thing missing (or that I can't remember) is that somewhere in here there should have been a note that Seabiscuit's owner was involved with his cars in the aftermath.

Whirlpool 2260502W  Water Filter Cap
Whirlpool 2260502W Water Filter Cap
Offered by PANDORA'S OEM APPLIANCE PARTS
Price: $17.25
5 used & new from $12.30

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as the vendor...and less expensive., February 14, 2015
Sears , give up on the parts business . From Sears this part for my Kenmore refrigerator (which chipped when something fell out of the freezer side, but that's a whole 'nuther story) was over $20 plus shipping. I had to play with it a bit to get the cap to hold the filter before I put filter and all back in, but it does the trick.

The Fall of the Shell: The Pelbar Cycle, Book Four (Beyond Armageddon) (Bk. 4)
The Fall of the Shell: The Pelbar Cycle, Book Four (Beyond Armageddon) (Bk. 4)
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Dystopia, thoughtfully., April 9, 2014
I am happy U of Nebraska Press and Amazon have decided to publish this set. This is book 4 and (spoiler) you get a lot of characters in this book, never to be seen again .... but it's required to keep pushing the concept of the Heart River alliance along.

Motorola Vehicle Dock for DROID X & Droid X2 with Rapid Car Charger - Motorola Retail Packaging
Offered by Cellpro
Price: $10.49
27 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not shipped complete, no attempt by vendor to supply the charger, April 9, 2014
The dock arrived but with no car charger. I have emailed them to no avail. Amazon did refund me $2 . The dock itself has a tendency to pop off the mount because there is no locking mechanism. It will eventually work but it requires a degree of patience that was not required with the dock for my late Droid 3.

Motorola HD Dock for DROID X and Droid X2 - Motorola Retail Packaging
Motorola HD Dock for DROID X and Droid X2 - Motorola Retail Packaging
17 used & new from $0.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, April 9, 2014
The fit is a little difficult requiring the phone to be slid in Just So but once in, assuming the other people in my house don't unplug it to charge their phones, it works well. I'm used to a Droid 3 dock and the functionality is essentially the same.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5