Profile for Leia > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Leia RSS Feed

Crazy
Crazy
by Han Nolan
Price: $7.03
106 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 19, 2014
This review is from: Crazy (Paperback)
I read this book last summer and I just love it! I found Jason as a lovable character, and I constantly wanted to help him. I'm sure I'll end up reading this book again.

Dr. Martens Women's 1460 Originals 8 Eye Lace Up Boot,Red Patent Lamper,6 UK (8 M US Womens)
Price: $72.69
18 used & new from $61.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking them in..., July 26, 2014
Okay, I just got my red boots in the mail today and they're as I expected. They're my fourth pair of docs and I love them just as much as my other ones! I'm writing this review because a lot of people said they were hard to break in, so this is how I broke mine in. I put on two pairs of socks. The first pair was a one I would normally wear, and then the second was a pair of longer socks so they ended above the shoe. I walked around my house in them most of the day. At night, I took off the second pair of socks then put the boots back on, and it worked AMAZINGLY! My feet weren't squished at all because of the one less layer of socks, and they weren't at all as stiff as before. Just do that, and you should be ready to go by the second day! I've got no blisters or sores and I'm definitely doing this with my next pair of docs too! :)

Amour- Women Lace Sheer Mesh Inset Stripes Ankle Length Footless Legging (Wetlook Inset:Hot Pink)
Offered by voglee
Price: $8.81
7 used & new from $8.65

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Sewn and NOT Pink!, November 8, 2013
I was so excited to get these leggings.I loved the color of the ones I ordered, Wetlook Inset:"Hot Pink." However, they are most definitely NOT hot pink, or pink at all. In different lighting, they look either orange, watermelon, or red. The heming is very loose, and after my first day of wearing them, part of it is already coming undone. They are very thin and you can basically see anything underneath them. What looks like fake leather on the side, is not leather at all, but just a shiny fabric, which I don't really mind since it looks like leather. They fit fine, and were comfortable. I am VERY disappointed in the color and it being poorly sewn. I wouldn't order the white or brown after these.

Believe Acoustic
Believe Acoustic
Offered by POETS CORNER
Price: $7.99
121 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection ♥, March 31, 2013
This review is from: Believe Acoustic (Audio CD)
His voice is beautiful. The instrumentals are beautiful. Completely satisfied as I expected to be :) I'd recommend to anyone who likes acoustics.

Believe [Deluxe Edition]
Believe [Deluxe Edition]
Offered by MUSICROCKSUSA
Price: $7.00
78 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and catchy :), August 26, 2012
I love Justin Bieber and this is my most favorite CD of his! I like every song and some of them are a lot of fun to dance to! He is a great artist and I'm very happy with this music. The whole CD and its case is very nice and good quality. I would recommend this to any other Bieber fans!! :)