Profile for Dylan Ginsburg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 100

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dylan Ginsburg RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Delta 58480-PK In2ition H2Okinetic 5-Setting Two-in-One Handshower Showerhead, Chrome
Price: $131.76

3.0 out of 5 stars Look for one with more H20kinetic nozzles, March 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This shower head was a disappointment. I also have the Delta 58471-PK (catchy, huh?) which is all H2Okinetic sprays, instead of a mix like this one. Despite the silly name, the H2Okinetic nozzles really are something special. They send out these bigger globules of water that are rotating around in different directions. It gives the effect of a spray of water hitting you over a large area instead of tiny little jets like this model.

The 54480 has conventional sprayers on the outer circle. These put out thin, high pressure streams. I didn't find them particularly pleasant. The middle, hand-held piece has three of the H2Okinetic nozzles and more of the thin ones. There is also a focused spray in the middle that is pretty much worthless with our water pressure. Maybe it works better if you've got a firetruck feeding your plumbing.

The overall spray pattern covers a large area mostly with little streams. Only in the center do you get the effect of a wall of water. My wife and I didn't find it relaxing and also felt cold because there is a lot of area between the streams that isn't getting water.

We'll be going back to the 58741 and if you are considering purchasing I recommend you do the same.

OXO Good Grips On-the-Sink Corner Colander
OXO Good Grips On-the-Sink Corner Colander
Price: $15.99
5 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great idea from OXO, March 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This works just like like you'd want it to. It suits securely on the edge of the sink and can hold a large load of pasta.

Annex Quad Lock Universal Bike Mount Kit - Black
Annex Quad Lock Universal Bike Mount Kit - Black
Price: $39.95
8 used & new from $30.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure mount, March 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm very happy with this bike mount. I would never stick something directly to the back of my phone so I bought a cheap case that I use just for this mount. The mount is very secure and won't pop off. It comes with several different sizes of elastic bands and zip ties to secure it to your stem. I've tried a few different iPhone bike mounts and this one is my favorite.

Philips 433227 10.5-watt Slim Style Dimmable A19 LED Light Bulb, Soft White (Pack of 4)
Offered by SANTAORNAMENTS
Price: $28.99
15 used & new from $24.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest price for the best general purpose LED bulbs, March 13, 2015
These are my favorite general purpose LED bulbs. I've compared them to every ~$10 bulb that I can buy in my area. The Philips put out the best quality light to my and my wife's eyes. It's not as yellow as some other brands and colors look somewhat close to incandescents. I also like that these illuminate in all directions unlike many LEDs. The only downside is that the enclosures don't look like normal bulbs which you may not like if it's in a fixture where you can see the bulb.

The color reproduction isn't perfect. The only LEDs I've found with excellent reproduction are the GE Reveals. But those cost more, output less lumens, and are not omnidirectional. I only use the GE Reveal bulbs in recessed cans in my kitchen that only need to shine downward.

These Philips work with dimmers about as well as any other LED that claims to be dimmable (which means not great).

Dove Body Wash, Deep Moisture, 22 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Dove Body Wash, Deep Moisture, 22 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Price: $20.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Good body wash, not much scent, March 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is my favorite body wash. It has a mild scent and my skin feels good after using it. One time the store was out of this and I bought one with a fruity scent. It was nasty and I hated it every day.

Incipio EDGE® for iPhone 6 - Black
Incipio EDGE® for iPhone 6 - Black
Price: $15.58
11 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars So close to a great case, March 4, 2015
This case is so close to 5 stars. I like slider cases because they fit so snugly and feel like part of the phone. The Edge is made out of a really smooth material with a good tactile feel. There are no seams except for where the sliding pieces meet. Unfortunately, there is a small gap where the pieces meet and a rough edge from that gap. It ruins the feel.

The power button is also kind of spongy. The headphone cut out will just barely fit my large headphones. I have to push and twist a bit but it does work.

iPhone 6 Case, Spigen® [SOFT-FLEX] iPhone 6 (4.7) Case Slim **NEW** [Capsule] [Crystal Clear] Premium Clear Flexible Soft TPU Case - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Slim Case for iPhone 6 (4.7) (2014) - Crystal Clear (SGP10940)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but doesn't feel so good, March 4, 2015
Pros:
+ Shows off the phone
+ Not slippery
+ Buttons retain tactile feel
+ Fits large headphone adapter

Cons:
- It has a seam running around the edge that doesn't feel good
- Fit is a bit loose
- Clear material looks yellow when viewed from certain angles
- Doesn't slide easily in pants pocket

I don't like the feel of this case. I'm a fidgety person and I'm constantly moving the phone around in my hands, flipping it around, etc. I like my cases to be very smooth with a material that feels good in the hand. The seam running around the edge is unpleasant and the material has a kind of sticky feel. But if you aren't neurotic like me and want a case that doesn't hide the phone then this is a decent one.

Toy For Dogs Puppies - Top Cool Squeaky Dog Chew Toy - Best for Aggressive Chewers- Small Medium Large Dogs Breeds - The Orange Bear by Mavel.
Offered by L&H Guerra Limited
Price: $14.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Another stuffed toy that didn't hold up, March 4, 2015
It only took my 20 pound dog about 10 minutes to tear out the stuffing. But once I cleaned everything up and removed the remaining stuffing, the toy has remained usable and she'll still chew it. She does like the crinkly sound it makes.

Sentry 3 Count Fiproguard Plus for Dogs Squeeze-On, 4-22-Pound
Sentry 3 Count Fiproguard Plus for Dogs Squeeze-On, 4-22-Pound
Price: $34.78
10 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than other brands at the local pet store, March 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These sorts of things are always a little difficult to apply to our cockapoo because she has such a dense coat. But if I'm careful I'm able to apply it directly to her skin between her shoulder blades. It doesn't seem to bother her at all and we've never had a tick problem using products with this chemical. In the summer we take her on hikes through the woods with thick underbrush.

Skia Ink Cartridges ¨ 12 Pack Compatible with Canon 250 / 251(PGI-250BK CLI-251BK CLI-251C CLI-251M CLI-251Y CLI-251GY) for PIXMA MG6320, PIXMA MG7120
Offered by Skia Ink Cartridges
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and compatible, February 16, 2015
These are like 10% the cost of the Canon ink. I've had zero problems installing or using them in my Canon PIXMA MG7120. There was no mess opening the package and the printer recognized them. I don't do photo printing so I can't say whether they perfectly match the OEM ink but they are fine for color documents on regular paper.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10