Profile for Dylan Ginsburg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dylan Ginsburg RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
ThunderShirt ThunderLeash - Large
ThunderShirt ThunderLeash - Large
Offered by Thundershirt
Price: $29.95
17 used & new from $23.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, November 28, 2014
This is an incredibly clever and well executed design. It can function as high quality standard leash. It has a sturdy clasp and padded handle. The brilliance is it converts into a harness without needing to even detach it from the dog's collar. You simply wrap it around the dog's torso and slide it through a buckle. It takes a few seconds and doesn't require pushing the dog's head through anything or stepping her legs into it. You don't have to decide before you leave the house whether you want to use a harness.

As if that cleverness wasn't enough, it also is effective at reducing pulling. As the dog pulls it cinches tighter around the torso. It gets the attention of both of our medium size dogs. It has an adjustable buckle that stops it from squeezing too much and injuring the dog.

I'm a product designer and I appreciate great design like this. This harness serves multiple functions and does them all well while being quite simple.

SHUR-LINE 01000 Paint Premium Edger
SHUR-LINE 01000 Paint Premium Edger
Offered by Hardware Zone
Price: $8.99
30 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier to grip than the other Shur-Line model, August 31, 2014
This thing made our painting take half the time. As others have said, use a brush to load it with paint and keep a rag handy to wipe off the occasional mistake. At first we tried to use it on a pole and were about to give up. Then we realized it was easier to control when holding it directly, even if it means standing on a ladder or sitting on the floor. I think this is superior to the other, similar kind from Shur-Line because this one has a better hand grip.

OXO Good Grips Interlocking Corn Holders, Yellow/Green
OXO Good Grips Interlocking Corn Holders, Yellow/Green
Price: $9.99
8 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The details matter, August 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm a product designer and really appreciate when a company sweats the details. Corn holders seem like a simple, commoditized item but OXO found room for improvement. The other corn holders I have are difficult to grip. The handles look like little corn stalks which is cute but not functional. The OXO Good Grips have larger handles with a shape that makes them easier to hold. The pins are bent so they stay in the corn. And, best of all, pairs of them lock together so they are easier to get from the drawer of kitchen junk.

Onkyo ES-CTI300(SS) On-Ear Headphones with Control Talk for iOS Devices with Hi-Fi Cable - Silver
Price: $199.00
4 used & new from $187.93

3.0 out of 5 stars Better options for the price, July 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Coming from the Apple earbuds or other inexpensive headphones, these are going to sound amazing. But you can do better at this price point. The sonic problem is the highs are too forward. I find them screechy and fatiguing over time. They're also bass heavy but most people like that.

I found them uncomfortable. They pinch my head and push up my ears. And they have one absolutely inexcusable flaw. They are specifically made for iPhones but the headphone jack is too large to use with most cases. The housing is thicker than the iPhone itself so they will only work with a case that has a fully exposed bottom. Come on, Onkyo.

They're not terrible and I could give them a limited recommendation for people who want a bold, bright sound. But the large headphone jack is a deal breaker.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2014 5:56 PM PDT

Brooklyn Beans Variety Count Coffee Single-cup coffee for Keurig K-Cup Brewers for Keurig Brewers, 40 Count
Price: $21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so great, July 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These were weaker and didn't taste as good as the better K-Cups like Newmans Own. And flavored coffee is not good at all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2014 8:43 AM PDT

Kwikset 925 Kevo Single Cylinder Bluetooth Enabled Deadbolt for iPhone 4S and Higher Satin Nickel
Price: $199.00
19 used & new from $180.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Wait for version 2.0, July 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really wanted this to be great but the technology is not ready yet. I was never able to successfully do the orientation process that made it so it would only unlock if the phone was outside. That meant if I was standing inside near the door, anyone could walk up outside and unlock it. It also took too long to unlock and sometimes took several attempts. I never trusted it enough that I would leave the house without keys.

ABO Gear Dog Digs Pet Crate, Medium
ABO Gear Dog Digs Pet Crate, Medium
Price: $56.95
18 used & new from $46.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up and secure, February 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our dog managed to get out of a different mesh dog crate. This one is more durably constructed and she hasn't escaped. It's light and breaks down easily for travel.

Hunter MFG Detroit Tigers Dog Jersey, Large
Hunter MFG Detroit Tigers Dog Jersey, Large
Price: $20.99
19 used & new from $17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Large size perfect for 20 lb dog, January 19, 2014
No one would call my 20 lb Cockapoo a large dog but that's the size that fit in this jersey. She's ridiculously cute in it.

6" inch Supreme Bully Sticks, JUMBO EXTRA THICK (15 pack) - Downtown Pet Supply
6" inch Supreme Bully Sticks, JUMBO EXTRA THICK (15 pack) - Downtown Pet Supply
Offered by DogStuff-4u
Price: $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick and long lasting, January 19, 2014
I've tried a bunch of different brands of bully sticks. These are my favorite for the combination of lasting time and value. There are cheaper ones but my dog will finish them in 30 minutes. There are more expensive 12 inch ones that last longer, but they cost like $4-5 each.

I don't notice the odor but my wife says they smell like your finger if you rub it behind your ear.

Petnation Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home, 28-Inch, for Pets up to 35 Pounds
Petnation Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home, 28-Inch, for Pets up to 35 Pounds
Price: $62.56
4 used & new from $50.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Destroyed in a month, December 31, 2013
We tried to use this as a regular crate for our 20 pound Cockapoo so we could have a crate on each floor and use this for travel. She's fine in her metal crate and we've never noticed her trying to escape. This one lasted about a month before she separated the zipper from the fabric. If our small and laid back dog can escape I don't think this crate will be very useful for most dogs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9