Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Tennis Mom > Reviews

Browse

Tennis Mom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tennis Mom RSS Feed

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, January 29, 2013
Pay a little more and get a gun that won't break so easily. My son used the gun only a few times and threw them away.

Chocolate Treasures Gourmet Food Gift Basket
Chocolate Treasures Gourmet Food Gift Basket
Offered by Art of Appreciation Gourmet Gift Baskets

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, December 17, 2012
I guess I accidentally sent this to my own address so got to see the gift in person. The contents are well packaged and look fresh and delicious. I also thought I'd filled out a gift card but maybe I screwed that up too. Happy Holidays.

GB AK47 JG AK Tactical Airsoft AEG Rifle
GB AK47 JG AK Tactical Airsoft AEG Rifle

1.0 out of 5 stars Bummer, November 11, 2011
My son played with this guy all of 5 times before it broke. The opening that allows BBs to enter the gun doesn't open long enough. I emailed HotImport toys and they told me to clean the gun but that didn't do anything. My second email to them did not get a response. Called their phone number just now - I was waiting for 5 minutes for technical support but it sounded like we were disconnected so I gave up. A shame to let a $120 gun just sit around and I don't want to spend more on getting it fixed. bummer.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, December 11, 2007
I was pretty happy with the sports bra. It looks like an old lady's bra (big straps) but playing tennis in it is great. The straps say put and I don't even notice it's there.