Profile for KJB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KJB "kindle lover" RSS Feed (Milwaukee, WI)

Page: 1 | 2
Gone (Michael Bennett, Book 6)
Gone (Michael Bennett, Book 6)
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Michael Bennett series!, March 19, 2015
I've thoroughly enjoyed this series. This one had me on the edge of my seat throughout most of the story. What a wild ride. Highly recommend it!

Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, Book 1)
Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, Book 1)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Roberts is at the top of her fantasy game again!, July 25, 2014
When Nora Roberts bases stories around her Irish heritage they are always a fun and entertaining read. You can connect with the characters and enjoy a suspenseful ride through a fanciful, enjoyable story. Ireland is a magical place making the stories almost believable. Thank you, Nora, for another great read!

Bullseye: An Original Will Robie / Camel Club Short Story (Kindle Single)
Bullseye: An Original Will Robie / Camel Club Short Story (Kindle Single)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A page-turner!, April 20, 2014
That may be cliche but I had trouble putting this down. Due to the brevity of the format, David Baldacci had to make the story to the point and get right to the action. I love The Camel Club series and Will Robie series. Having all these characters together was a real treat! Thank you, David, for the fun!

King and Maxwell (King & Maxwell Series Book 6)
King and Maxwell (King & Maxwell Series Book 6)
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun read, April 18, 2014
King and Maxwell stories are always a good read. David Baldacci writes stories that are exciting and entertaining. Sean and Michelle once again find themselves mired in political intrigue below the surface of the "routine" case they're working. It's fun, exciting, and a page-turner (or finger-swiper). The underlying romantic current between them is a bit awkward and unpredictable given that they both carry some serious baggage. The verbal sparring is sprinkled throughout making it enjoyable to watch the relationship develop from one book to the next. Don't get me wrong; these are not "chick stories". The mystery and political suspense makes these very fun and engaging reads. Can't wait to see what they get caught up in next.

Simple Genius (King & Maxwell Series Book 3)
Simple Genius (King & Maxwell Series Book 3)
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun read, March 7, 2014
King and Maxwell are always a fun read. Mr. Baldacci bring enough suspense and intrigue to keep me guessing throughout the stories. I'm a fan of many of his characters but Sean and Michelle are by far my favorites.

Call of Atlantis (Premium)
Call of Atlantis (Premium)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very much fun. Hard to put down., October 29, 2012
This review is from: Call of Atlantis (Premium) (App)
Fun, relaxing, not overly easy or overly challenging. Just enough of each to keep you entertained. Hours of fun. Thanx for the great game!

Flow Free
Flow Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great logic and problem-solving...just plain fum!, September 3, 2012
This review is from: Flow Free (App)
If you love mazes and problem-solving games this is for you. It starts out very easy and progressively gets harder as you go, but not so hard that you lose interest. I have enjoyed both the timed and untimed puzzles. Give it a try. It's free so you've nothing to lose. There aren't even all those annoying ads you're subjected to lby most other free games. :)

Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips HD
Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips HD
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this game!, June 2, 2012
This game is fun and challenging enough to keep me engaged without being so hard that I become frustrated. I play it over and over again and I've had it for several months. Each of the 10 stages offers a new airport with side activities like a ghost you need to stop from stealing the bag of candy and others. I only wish there were cheat/help pages available to help me understand some of those extras. All in all, though, it is a very fun game!

Majesco Zumba Fitness Belt for Wii
Majesco Zumba Fitness Belt for Wii
Offered by Fulfillinc
Price: $9.69
17 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fitting belt, January 6, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The belt fits large waists comfortably. It's great to have my hands free while learning the Zumba steps. The only issue is locating the buttons on the remote easily since its on your side and tucked inside the pocket on the belt. Overall, it's a good accessory for Zumba fitness.

Chuzzle (WiFi Download)
Chuzzle (WiFi Download)

4.0 out of 5 stars My new addiction, May 21, 2011
This review is from: Chuzzle (WiFi Download) (App)
This has become my new game addiction. I normally am not a gamer. I have more important (?) things to do. Puzzles challenges my visual and analytical skills without becoming boring or like work. The time is catchy and the puzzles are fun to watch. Yes, the Wi-Fi is a bit daunting but was worth it for me.It's a nice break from my Angry Birds addiction. :-)

Page: 1 | 2