Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Linda A. Bramley > Reviews

Browse

Linda A. Bramley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Linda A. Bramley RSS Feed (plano, tx United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Lilas Roses Fragranced Night Light
Lilas Roses Fragranced Night Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Night Light, November 18, 2010
I loved the first nightlight so much that I ordered a second one. They are quite lovely and were delivered very promptly. Thank you.
Linda

Outdoor Table and Chairs Set (White) (See Text)
Outdoor Table and Chairs Set (White) (See Text)

5.0 out of 5 stars Linda in Texas, August 24, 2010
Great small table & chair set. It was in perfect condition, easy to assemble and very fast delivery. I would recommend this item.

Infinity Instruments Boudoir Antique Silver - Metal Alarm Clock (Tarnished Finish)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK clock, July 29, 2010
The clock keeps good time; I've not yet used the alarm; I find it a bit difficult to read. I was actually disappoint in the looks, but did not want to go to the trouble of sending it back. A pretty, efficient alarm clock is difficult to find.

Small Angle Broom 10" (Pack Of 6)
Small Angle Broom 10" (Pack Of 6)
2 used & new from $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Broom, July 29, 2010
I love this broom; can no longer find it in stores, but thanks to Amazon I found it and bought a case. I hope they continue to carry this great broom.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works., July 29, 2010
Having not removed the fills from my finger nails for a good while, I was shocked at the horrible the condition my real nails were in. The sides of the nails were deep into the nail beds. I have been using this product for about 7 weeks, and although I have a ways to go before my nails are healthy again, this product has really helped!

Spilling the Beans: The Autobiography of One of Television's Two Fat Ladies
Spilling the Beans: The Autobiography of One of Television's Two Fat Ladies
by Clarissa Dickson Wright
Price: $23.33
32 used & new from $5.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Linda in Texas, February 11, 2010
My husband bought me this book. I read about 80 of it's boaring pages. It seemed to be all "I, I, I", none of which were interesting. Of course, it is a biography, but I have read many biographies which were wonderful and well-written. Finally I said, "enough", closed it without wasting any more time on it and donated it to the local library. Readers, don't waste your time!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2014 10:55 PM PST

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood: Music from the Motion Picture
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood: Music from the Motion Picture
15 used & new from $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars CD, June 27, 2009
I was pleased with the quick delivery of the seller, and the CD is in perfect condition. I am glad that I did not buy the album new as it not as good as I had anticipated.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cabochard by Parfums Gres, June 27, 2009
I first sampled this product at Harrods in London, but did not purchase it. When arriving home I searched it out on the internet and found it. I am very pleased with the product, the price and the seller.

Northern Lab-Goddards 706094 Goddard's Dry Clean Spot Remover
Northern Lab-Goddards 706094 Goddard's Dry Clean Spot Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars Linda Lou, May 13, 2009
I love this product! I have been using it for years, and it really does remove stains without harming the cloth. I have been unable to find it in stores, and I am so glad that I can order it through Amazon.com.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 9, 2011 11:06 AM PDT

The English American: A Novel
The English American: A Novel
by Alison Larkin
63 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The English American, August 5, 2008
This is a beautifully written book. It touches the reader with so much emotion, especially if you have ever personally experienced or known parents with adopted children and have witnessed the same issues that the adopted children have to deal with as well as to also see the emotions that the adoptive parents have to deal with as well "when the time comes" for their children to fulfill their need to find their birth parents, just as Pippa and her parents experience in the book. Besides the adoption issue, The English American is delightful book to read just as an enjoyable novel. Alison has without a doubt captured both the British and American cultures so very well. It is a delightful book, and one that I highly recommend for pure enjoyment. It is one I shall keep so that I can go back and revist. Thank you, Alison, for such an enchanting novel!

Page: 1 | 2