Profile for DJ > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DJ RSS Feed (Reading, PA)

Page: 1 | 2
Mudder® Skeleton Antique Mechanical Pocket Watch with Chain Black
Mudder® Skeleton Antique Mechanical Pocket Watch with Chain Black
Offered by Mudder Online US
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch for the $$, August 29, 2014
Length:: 3:08 Mins

If this watch was way more expensive, you might consider alternatives. However, this watch is great for the price!

When Panic Attacks: The New, Drug-Free Anxiety Therapy That Can Change Your Life
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $8.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope!, January 16, 2014
I feel like there is hope after reading this book. I'm not sentenced to a life of depression and anxiety. I can see myself reading this book several times a year to help my mind develop in a new way.

NEEWER® 160 LED CN-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Digital Camera / Camcorder Video Light, LED Light for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic,SONY, Samsung and Olympus Digital SLR Cameras
Price: $29.21
17 used & new from $23.46

1,560 of 1,591 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Light for the $$, December 29, 2011
Length:: 3:08 Mins

Check out this video review of the CN-160. I highly recommend using this light. It was a lifesaver in a low light wedding event. I mainly shoot video, so this light is awesome for the $$. This light is so bright, I've even used it as a fill light in various lighting situations.

Update:
After using the light a little longer, I'm still a huge fan for the price. However, I should mention a couple of cons (all of which are minor imo).
1. The tungsten filter is too orange for my tastes. So, if you are relying on this light because of the tungsten filter, you may want to reconsider or make your own filter. There's a nice little slot where the filters slide into.
2. The construction is plastic, however, I wouldn't go so far as to say it's cheap plastic. I feel comfortable with the construction, but don't expect it to be indestructible.

All in all, this light still gets 5 stars.
Comment Comments (84) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2015 7:39 AM PST

Battlefield 3 - Xbox 360
Battlefield 3 - Xbox 360
Offered by Big Game Vendor
Price: $16.62
435 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Call of Duty Who?, December 29, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Seriously. If you don't have this game, you must buy it now. As a Halo, Call of Duty, and general FPS fan, I have to say that Battlefield 3 is one of the funnest games out there. There's nothing like rolling up on the enemy with a couple of tanks and having an all out assault from RPGs and Helicopters in a counter-attack. Seriously, things happen in this game you won't see anywhere else.

52mm Hard Tulip Lens Hood for Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens (with EOS 50D, 7D, Rebel XSi, XS, T1i, Digital SLR Camera)
Offered by EF-Cloud
Price: $2.51
18 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hood. Great Price., December 29, 2011
I was having trouble with another lens hood for my Canon 50mm 1.8. However, I really glad I got this one. The construction is fairly solid and looks great on the camera. This lens hood works well for me, so I highly recommend it.

Giottos AA1900 Rocket Air Blaster Large - Black
Giottos AA1900 Rocket Air Blaster Large - Black
Offered by Cameta Camera
Price: $12.99
18 used & new from $9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well. Pretty Big, December 29, 2011
I needed an air blaster like this to clean my camera lenses, and I really like this product. I was a little surprised at the size since I thought it would be smaller, but it works as described and the price is pretty good.

Lowepro SlingShot 100 All-Weather Digital Camera Backpack - Black
Lowepro SlingShot 100 All-Weather Digital Camera Backpack - Black
5 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Compact Bag, December 29, 2011
Length:: 3:21 Mins

Here's a web cam video demonstrating the Lowepro SlingShot 100.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2011 8:17 PM PST

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black
Offered by Exuby
Price: Click here to see our price
185 used & new from $19.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Controller I've Owned, December 29, 2011
So I hate to buy new controllers because their so expensive, and I never really buy the off brands as they don't seem to mach the quality of the Xbox brand. However, I eventually hand to break down and buy this controller as my left thumbstick on my old controllers was starting to drift in my FPS matches. This controller is awesome. Feels great. Very responsive. I would highly recommend.

Rode VideoMic Directional Video Condenser Microphone w/Mount (Model discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Ornem
Price: $149.00
21 used & new from $104.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mic. Great Price, December 29, 2011
There's really not much else to say that hasn't already been said. This microphone rocks. I use it on my Canon 60D and the audio is superb. I'm sure there are better mics out there, but if you don't want to spend crazy money, but you still want solid audio, then this microphone is for you!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2012 4:11 PM PDT

CANDELABRA BASE DECORATIVE CHANDELIER COMPACT FLUORESCENT LIGHT BULB 9 WATTS 65K DAYLIGHT COLOR TONE ENERGY STAR CFL REPLACES INCANDESCENT BULBS
Offered by saturn products
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Bulbs. Burn Out Easy., December 29, 2011
The good news is I love these bulbs. I wanted a daylight balanced bulb for the chandelier unit in my dining room. The downside is these bulbs don't seem to last long, and they are expensive. So I wouldn't mind paying the price if they would last, but of all the bulbs in my house, these seem to go the fastest. I called Customer Support about problems with the bulb, and they said there was nothing wrong with them. I think they might need to go back and test these out more.
I also had a couple arrive dead-on-arrival. I still buy them because I love them when they are working, but I'll get frustrated easily when they burnout after a couple of months. I would totally buy other bulbs if I could find them.
In summary, I do like the bulbs, but not sure if I could recommend them to apparent flaw in internal construction and longevity.

Page: 1 | 2