Profile for Robin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 202

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robin RSS Feed (Michigan)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Diary of a Mad Diva
Diary of a Mad Diva
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVED IT!, September 15, 2014
As usual funny, funny, funny. She never disappoints. So sorry she passed away, there will never be another like Joan. Rest in peace Queen of comedy.

Not Cool: The Hipster Elite and Their War on You
Not Cool: The Hipster Elite and Their War on You
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars COOL, May 31, 2014
Typical Gutfeld, he does not disappoint. I have enjoyed all his books. He is funny, sarcastic and if you're laughing too hard you may actually learn something. I hope he continues to write, it is so refreshing to read something that is not politically correct. Great read.

Paris Without End: The True Story of Hemingway's First Wife
Paris Without End: The True Story of Hemingway's First Wife
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $10.23

5.0 out of 5 stars I Loved This Book, May 20, 2014
I loved this book, it was so interesting and detailed. Sometimes biographies only give you a small idea of the person they are writing about. This book practical put you in the picture. A wonderful read.

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game....but, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
Love the game, but in order to play you have to spend money for all the extras. Like bombs, extra lives 5 more moves. So the game really isn't free. But it is fun.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Great and Gorgeous, January 16, 2014
Just fabulous, I thought because of the reasonable price this vest would only be OK. But I was very surprised, this is a top quality sweater vest. Well made, soft and just beautiful. I very highly recommend this fantastic sweater vest.

My Baby Game (Bubbles Pop!)
My Baby Game (Bubbles Pop!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, November 7, 2013
This review is from: My Baby Game (Bubbles Pop!) (App)
Down loaded this for my year old grandson. He loves this game. Great colors, wonderful music and sound effects. He can do this by himself, yes I said 1year old. I recommend this for anyone with very young children or grandchildren.

Baby Shape Sorter
Baby Shape Sorter

4.0 out of 5 stars really good game, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Baby Shape Sorter (App)
Great fun to teach very young children shapes and colors. My year old grandson loves this game. I recommend this game.

REMARKABLE
REMARKABLE
Price: $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I was generous with 2 stars., November 7, 2013
This review is from: REMARKABLE (Kindle Edition)
It was OK, I bought the book because it was supposed to be about Michigan. Well not so much. I did not care of his writing style. Story jumped around too much and no surprises, my sure most readers will figure out " what happens next."

Uncle Grandpa Season 1
Uncle Grandpa Season 1
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE UNCLE GRAMPA!, November 2, 2013
This is the absolute funniest cartoon I have seen in years. Very original and who doesn't love Uncle Grampa. I don't recommend the cartoon for children under 4, as they would not appreciate the stories. Being a Grandmother of 62 years old I will continue to watch Uncle Grampa, but my Grandchildren are too young now. I hope they continue with the episodes, I love cartoons and Uncle Grampa is my favorite. GOOD MORNIN!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2013 12:11 PM PST

Diamond Dash
Diamond Dash

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Diamond Dash (App)
Love this game, an excellent brain exercise. I would highly recommend this game for young and old alike. Lots if fun

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20