Profile for Pilotdude53 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pilotdude53 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fintie Blade X1 Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Keyboard Case Cover - Ultra Slim Smart Shell Light Weight Stand with Magnetically Detachable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, Magenta
Offered by Fintie
Price: $30.99
2 used & new from $30.74

1.0 out of 5 stars Stops working after short time. DON'T BUY!!, December 20, 2014
We liked the product initially but the keyboard stopped working after a short while. Unfortunately it was just beyond the 30 day return period. Would not recommend product to anyone. Terrible.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 24, 2014 8:06 PM PST

FitDesk v2.0 Desk Exercise Bike with Massage Bar
FitDesk v2.0 Desk Exercise Bike with Massage Bar
Offered by GadgetsGo-com
Price: $299.00
2 used & new from $299.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall Good Product, October 29, 2014
The fit desk is a wonderful idea for losing weight when not able to leave the house because of having to much busy work. I only had a few issues with the product. For one, the massage grip soft center grip was off-center. I tried to center it but was unable as it is hard to slide (which it should be). The desk moves even when you tighten the knobs as best you can. This is not a big issue for me since the desk does not seem to move on its own. Other than that I like the product and would recommend it to others.

Daron 4D Vision International Space Station, 60-Piece, 1/450 Scale
Daron 4D Vision International Space Station, 60-Piece, 1/450 Scale
Offered by Grindelwald's Hobby & Toy Haus
Price: $44.00
4 used & new from $44.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Fragile. Too fragile., October 6, 2014
We were very careful when putting this together and we had several pieces break. You need to be very careful when removing the solar panels from there plastic frames because the solar panels themselves move easily. One of the main connections in the station broke as we were finishing. Useless.

FAR/AIM 2015: Federal Aviation Regulations/Aeronautical Information Manual (FAR/AIM series)
by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)/Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA)
Price: $12.62
40 used & new from $11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Who does not love a good regulation., October 1, 2014
Just cant get enough of these regulations. A must have for pilot study.

Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602a)
Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602a)
Price: $37.99
106 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and easy setup., October 1, 2014
Easy to set up. Sound is great for the price. I love that you can just plug into almost anything.

UT Wire UTW-12D12-WH D-Wings Cord Organizer, Large, Paintable White, 12-Piece
UT Wire UTW-12D12-WH D-Wings Cord Organizer, Large, Paintable White, 12-Piece
Price: $4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars They stick really well to my walls. I used ..., September 27, 2014
They stick really well to my walls. I used them to move my internet router to a central location in my apartment. It has been over a 2 weeks and so far nothing has fallen off. Make sure you press firmly (for at least 30 seconds) making sure the whole sticky surface is in contact with the wall (be sure to wipe the wall clean before).

TERRO Spider Trap  4 Pack  T3200   (not avalibale in NM)
TERRO Spider Trap 4 Pack T3200 (not avalibale in NM)
Price: $4.98
19 used & new from $3.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, June 14, 2014
This trap does a good job of catching spiders. Make sure you place them in a good spot. We chose to place it right by our door since we are in an apartment with only one door it was the ideal place. Within an hour we had our first spider. One box will last us a year.

Aircraft Weight and Balance Handbook: FAA-H-8083-1a
Aircraft Weight and Balance Handbook: FAA-H-8083-1a
by Federal Aviation Administration
Price: $8.95
26 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars In depth, June 14, 2014
This book is great for learning more about weight and balance. It may go into more detail than is needed but it is an excellent supplement to your studies and by reading it you will benefit.

Advanced Avionics Handbook (FAA-H-8083-6)
Advanced Avionics Handbook (FAA-H-8083-6)
by U. S. Department of Transportation
Price: $10.96
20 used & new from $9.18

2.0 out of 5 stars Not in Color, June 14, 2014
The book has all the information and pictures but the lack of color made me return it. Also the front cover is just a bad copy of the original.

WD My Passport Ultra 1TB Portable External USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Auto Backup - Black
Price: $69.00
96 used & new from $59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Product, April 2, 2014
Every time it is connected it runs a whole new back up. I am slowly losing all my memory. Waste of money. Do NOT buy it. This could happen to you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4