Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for mom of 4 > Reviews

Browse

mom of 4's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mom of 4 RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
OtterBox Defender Series iPhone 6 ONLY Case - Retail Packaging - Crushed Damson Purple/Pink
Offered by BREED
Price: $22.99
11 used & new from $17.23

3.0 out of 5 stars PURPLE case has scratchy texture, April 29, 2016
This review is for the PURPLE case only. I have had the pink case for almost a year and decided to replace it because it was showing signs of wear. I love the pink case and it's velvety texture. However, the purple case has a totally different texture. It's very rough and scratchy. I do not like it nearly as much, as it is rubbing my sensitive skin when I use the phone.

Ultimate Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook
Ultimate Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook
by David Borgenicht
Price: $22.01
121 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE!! Not appropriate for children!, February 18, 2014
I have a preteen son who loves these types of books. He enjoys the outdoors, fishing, adventure sports, anything related to nature/adventure so we thought this would be a great book for him. We had no idea it contained mature content, such as the chapter on how to fake an orgasm. There is another one that describes dubious methods of identifying fake breast implants. And yet another "gem" advises readers on what to do if they wake up next to a stranger: "If she is awake, ask her to make coffee for you. Use the time alone to search the bedroom for evidence. Look for: wallet, checkbook..." Lovely.

There was no indication in the cover that this book contained adult-only content. This is negligence on the part of the author, publisher, and amazon.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2014 4:29 PM PST

Wildflower Hill
Wildflower Hill
by Kimberley Freeman
Price: $12.88
152 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book that tells two beautiful stories, August 18, 2013
This review is from: Wildflower Hill (Paperback)
Fantastic read by a compelling author. I couldn't put it down! I loved the stories of Beattie and Emma. The character development was thoughtful and complex. I was transported me to another century, continent, world! Beautiful. Sad to see it end--sequel please!!

Loma Linda Big Franks, 20-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Loma Linda Big Franks, 20-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, August 16, 2013
These are our favorite "veggie dogs"! Much better than any other brands we've tried. They can be served warm or cold, but are best cooked over the campfire!

What's the Big Deal?: Why God Cares About Sex (God's Design for Sex)
What's the Big Deal?: Why God Cares About Sex (God's Design for Sex)
by Stanton L. Jones
Price: $7.34
103 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book that gets parents and kids talking, August 16, 2013
This book is a great guide that we used to help us talk to our children about sex and God's design for it. The information is straight forward and Biblically based. Highly recommended!

Christian My Lifeguard Walks On Water T-shirt on White-small
Christian My Lifeguard Walks On Water T-shirt on White-small
Offered by VFA&W
Price: $21.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome t-shirt!, August 16, 2013
I surprised my preteen son with this t-shirt and he loves it! A cool & catchy way to spread the message of Jesus. Very pleased!

Bear Motion (TM) 100% Genuine Leather Case for iPad2 / iPad 3 / iPad 4 with built-in Stand - Support auto sleep/awake function (Green)
Offered by Pro Ebiz

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, very disappointed in quality, August 16, 2013
Already part of the leather has ripped, after jut a couple of weeks of use. I love the function of the case, but the quality is severely lacking. My previous Snugg held up much better. Don't waste your money on this one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2013 11:59 PM PDT

Read for the Heart: Whole Books for WholeHearted Families
Read for the Heart: Whole Books for WholeHearted Families
by Sarah Clarkson
Price: $13.99
32 used & new from $7.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, valuable tool for parents!, August 16, 2013
This is a wonderful book from the daughter of Sally Clarkson, one of my favorite authors! It's a wonderful resource for parents, teachers, and grandparents to help you understand the importance of quality literature in a child's life. Highly recommended!

Heelys Double Threat Skate Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)
Heelys Double Threat Skate Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoes run a size smaller, December 29, 2012
I purchased these as a Christmas gift for my son and was very disappointed to discover that they run a size smaller than most other boys shoes. Now we are stuck with returning them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2013 2:59 PM PDT

Martin Mijello Symphony Closeable 24-Well 4-Mixing Area Watercolor Palette
Martin Mijello Symphony Closeable 24-Well 4-Mixing Area Watercolor Palette
Price: $12.70
10 used & new from $11.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small, August 2, 2012
Smaller and more difficult to use than we had anticipated. I wish I had not purchased it. There is not room to put much paint at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4