Profile for DAsh54 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DAsh54 RSS Feed (Columbus, OH)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 5th)
15 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Kindle!, February 17, 2014
I have an iPad, but it's hard to read from because if the backlighting. I bought just the basic Kindle for that very reason. So much easier on the eyes! Love it!

HP Envy 4500 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
HP Envy 4500 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
Offered by DataVision Computer Video
Price: Click here to see our price
90 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, February 17, 2014
My husband and I bought this printer as a joint Christmas gift. We haven't had one bit if problem with it. We had no problem linking it to our devices. We don't print every day and not in mass quantities, but it is used often. It's been 2 months and we are still using the ink cartridges that it came with. We are very pleased.

Elegant Comfort ® 1500 Thread Count SCROLL DESIGN Egyptian Quality Luxurious Silky Soft WRINKLE & FADE RESISTANT 4 pc Sheet set, Deep Pocket Up to 16" - All Size and Colors , King Beige
Offered by Bespolitan
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a gift, February 17, 2014
I purchased this set as a gift for my daughter and had it sent directly to her. I know that it arrived in less time than we expected and she was thrilled with the set, so I guess that makes for a 5 star rating.

Premium Leather Case Cover with Secure Closure Lock for Amazon Kindle 5 & Kindle 4 (Light Blue)
Offered by coodio

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, love the color, February 17, 2014
My cover was delivered in very good time, the color was great and it fits my Kindle perfectly. The only reason that I gave it a 4 out of 5 rating was because it had a terribly moldy smell when I received it, but I wrapped it in a fabric softener sheet for a few days and that seemed to take care of it.

Bump the Monster
Bump the Monster
by T.D. Ashcraft
Price: $8.99
12 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great children's book., April 26, 2013
This review is from: Bump the Monster (Paperback)
We bought several copies of this book as gifts and the response is always the same. The child wants it read over and over again. It's not too long, so it's great for a bedtime story and has a unique way of addressing fear of the dark. The illustrations are impressive and very colorful. Your child will love it.

Soccer Key Chain - Soccer Ball Key Ring - Free Personal Engraving
Soccer Key Chain - Soccer Ball Key Ring - Free Personal Engraving
Offered by ParagonEmporium
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loved it!, April 17, 2013
Even though this is a keychain, I ordered it as a way to personalize the soccer bag that I bought for my grandson. He loved it! And he can use it as intended when he's old enough to get his license. The product seems to be good quality and was engraved and shipped in record time. I was very satisfied.

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Tea Set
Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Tea Set
Price: $18.99
47 used & new from $11.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loved it!, February 21, 2013
This was a Christmas gift for my 2 year old granddaughter. She loved it! The design is so cute and she's at just at the right age for pretend.

Eyes Wide Open (The Full Story, Books 1-4)
Eyes Wide Open (The Full Story, Books 1-4)
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner, as always, February 21, 2013
Great story! Keeps you guessing and makes you think from the first page to the last. If you're a Dekker fan, this one will not disappoint!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nail file I've ever used!, February 2, 2013
This nail file is my very favorite! When I loaned mine and didn't get it back, I went on a hunt and couldn't find it anywhere in the retail stores. Luckily, I checked and found it on Amazon, but discovered that Revlon has discontinued it and I cannot imagine why! So, I bought several just to make sure I'm never without one again.

Perplexus Original Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc.
Perplexus Original Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc.
Offered by Art's Game Store
Price: $20.27
96 used & new from $14.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, January 4, 2013
This maze is meant to make the mind work and help with hand / eye coordination. It does a great job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3