Profile for Lisa Williams > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lisa Williams "Googlefied" RSS Feed (Spokane, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Samsung Galaxy Mega, Black 16GB (Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy Mega, Black 16GB (Sprint)
4 used & new from $199.95

5.0 out of 5 stars You have to get one!!!, July 8, 2014
Fantastic phone, excellent delivery. Added a 64 GB sd card for added storage. This is my second Note 3 in two months because the first one was so great... I had to get my own after ordering one for my daughter. 4G speeds are awesome when you are in a 4G zone. Shipped with Amazon Prime.

Ravensword: Shadowlands
Ravensword: Shadowlands
Price: $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't install on my GS3, June 28, 2014
This review is from: Ravensword: Shadowlands (App)
For some reason, the game refuses to install after downloading the massive file onto my Samsung Galaxy S III.

I have more than ample storage capacity on both my phone's internal memory and on the SD card, so I don't know what the issue could possibly be. I read a review where someone else obviously has it installed on the same phone.

Pho.to Lab PRO - professional photo editor with lots of beautiful effects, frames and filters!
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars best app ever, June 1, 2014
This has turned out to be my all time favorite app for photo editing. I love the beautiful frames and backgrounds that it has to offer. It was well worth upgrading to the pro version!

MoviesAndTvShows
MoviesAndTvShows

1.0 out of 5 stars dead app, May 2, 2014
This review is from: MoviesAndTvShows (App)
If I could give it zero stars I would. There's nothing to choose from in any category. Everything is blank, so I don't know why this app is even on the market in the first place! This is crazy!

FreeBox
FreeBox

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, May 2, 2014
This review is from: FreeBox (App)
I was pleasantly surprised that this app works so well on my Samsung Galaxy S3. I've been rather disappointed lately with some of the other movie apps out there claiming to be the best, but this one is doing a fantastic job. Some of the movies are camcorder versions, but that's not the developer's fault. At least there's reasonably good and newer choices available. Nice job! I will be recommending this to others!

Free Full HD Movies
Free Full HD Movies

1.0 out of 5 stars uninstalling, terrible app, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Free Full HD Movies (App)
I was hoping this would be a good movie app to try out, but I was sorely wrong. There are very few movies, and none are new release movies. Noah was some thirty minute movie of a different version from a theme park or something. Totally not what I expected at all. If you like Jackie Chan movies, there seems to be a lot of his titles offered, but they aren't for me. So, back to the drawing board it is!

Mini Piano ®
Mini Piano ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Mini Piano ® (App)
What a great app this is! I just downloaded this as a free app of the day, and I am so glad that I did. I have a new granddaughter and thought it would be a fun app to play with for her, but I think I will be enjoying it myself until she's ready to enjoy it. The sound quality on my Galaxy S3 is really quite nice, and the fact that it helps you to learn along with it is fantastic. I used to work at a private music instruction school and never quite appreciated what the teachers did. Now I can tinker with a virtual piano and have some fun with it. Thanks for the great app, Amazon and EdgeWay Software!

Cave Escape
Cave Escape

5.0 out of 5 stars Really quite fun! You should try it!, January 26, 2014
This review is from: Cave Escape (App)
I'm so glad that I didn't listen to the sour puss posters of the negative comments about this game. It's actually a pretty entertaining running game with a mixture of zombies and pits to dodge along the way so far.

The graphics look pretty decent on my Samsung Galaxy S 3 and I had no issues with installation of the app. We will get along just fine as long as my phone doesn't get spammed because a new app was installed.

I definitely recommend this game to anyone who has the right phone or tablet to be able to play it on.

Allrecipes Dinner Spinner Pro
Allrecipes Dinner Spinner Pro
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Been a member for years!, December 19, 2013
I love, love, love Allergies.com and have been a member for several years.

I was happy to see this app come up as a free app of the day today. The recipes on this site are absolutely fantastic and you never lack for content.

I can't wait to get my hands more into this version and any future updates they do to it. Our home meals have been getting boring and it's time to mix it up! With this app at my fingertips instead of a bulky cookbook, life will be much tastier now!

Photo Editor+
Photo Editor+

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh....not tops, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Photo Editor+ (App)
I literally have over fifty apps for photo editing, always searching and searching for the perfect one but just can't seem to find the right one.

This one has some potential as far as the bells and whistles they try to throw your way, but even this app falls way short of what free apps are doing.

What is photo editing software with zero choices for fonts? I'm serious developers. We want our fonts and we want a LOT of them. Not one like this app has. We want hundreds of them.

All apps make your photos change colors. This one does too, & they have names like "Marie" & "Dean" to make it classier and like you got an extra good deal for a free app of the day.

Did I mention that I really miss the lack of fonts?

Oh yeah...I would have tried to play with it more but the photo disappeared when I tried to apply the text and I couldn't move it from the center of the photo.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5