Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for A. Cleveland > Reviews

Browse

A. Cleveland's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Cleveland RSS Feed (usa)

Page: 1 | 2
Super Friends Joker's Fun House Game
Super Friends Joker's Fun House Game
12 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game!, September 22, 2012
I can't believe that no one else has reviewed this game yet. My 6 year old and I love playing this game together. At first the game seems too simple, which makes it perfect for kids 4-5. However, my 6 year old has started to develop various strategies. I love games that make him think and this one does. The characters are great and bringing in their super powers was clever. I have already purchased this game for several family members and friends. Another great game from this company!!!!!

Richard Scarry Airport Game
Richard Scarry Airport Game
Price: $15.80
23 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom of a Kindergartener, November 2, 2011
This review is from: Richard Scarry Airport Game (Toy)
My son is in kindergarten and loves this game. I was worried that he wouldn't like it because of the subject matter, but it isn't. He loves going to the destinations. I love the movement and fine motor skills involved. I also love how my child adds up the points at the end. Great game and a must have!

Konexi -Deluxe / Premium
Konexi -Deluxe / Premium
Offered by Atlantic's Mall
Price: $33.12
22 used & new from $10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Clever game, November 10, 2010
This review is from: Konexi -Deluxe / Premium (Toy)
This game is a mix of some of my favorite games: Jenga and Scrabble. I brought this to my classroom as a new game for rainy day recess and the kids really like it. It was a little tricky at first, but now there is always a rush to get to the game first. I like that they are trying to make words, but it helps that it is in a new and clever way. My kids like this game and it is also great for adults. I would buy this game again!

Spotcha Board Game
Spotcha Board Game
2 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, November 10, 2010
This review is from: Spotcha Board Game (Toy)
I teach 5th grade and my kids loved this game. They race for it on rainy day recess and are bummed when it is already taken. The best thing the adults like the game just as much. This is another great game from this company. A must have for family game night!

The Wonder Forge Dr Seuss Super Stretchy ABCs
The Wonder Forge Dr Seuss Super Stretchy ABCs
12 used & new from $33.01

4.0 out of 5 stars family fun, November 11, 2009
This game is wonderful! Yet another amazing game from this company! Although it was a little hard for my three year old, he came up with his own way to play and loved it! I know that he is going to be able to grow into this game. My friends' children also love this game. I would highly recommend this game!

Wonder Forge Richard Scarry's Busytown, Eye Found It
Wonder Forge Richard Scarry's Busytown, Eye Found It
Price: $19.99
69 used & new from $8.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, November 9, 2009
My son, age 3, loves this game. We had a lot of fun playing it. It is a game that will hold his attention and one that he loves to come back to over and over. I recommend this game and all the others from this company. They really know how to make games that get kids working together, learning, moving and having fun! A parent can't ask for much more!

Horton Hears a Who - You to the Rescue
Horton Hears a Who - You to the Rescue
15 used & new from $7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!!, August 8, 2009
This is the first board game my son played. It is fun because he learned how to play on a typical game board, but it was so engaging because he got to move around the house to find the clover. He likes the different ways you have to move to get to the clover and I appreciate how I can adapt the game for his skill level. This game can easily be made harder or easier as he gets older. It is fun to watch him play and I even enjoyed playing with him. I would recommend this game to anyone!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to play!, August 8, 2009
I love this game because it is a copperative game that helps children learn how to play together. The pieces are fun and colorful and durable. My child could play this over and over and not get tired of it. Great game!!! I would recommend this game!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun to play!, August 8, 2009
This game is so much fun to play! I enjoy how the game is a typical board game and a movement game. It is fun to have the surprise element of hide-and-go-seek built into this game. The movement kept my 3 year old engaged, although it was a little tricky for him. The game says ages 4-8 and that is probably just right. The walkie-talkie is another element of the game that made it new and exciting. This is a very creative game that was fun to play. I would highly recommend this game!

I Can Do That Games Curious George - Discovery Beach
I Can Do That Games Curious George - Discovery Beach
Offered by Brandseekers
Price: $69.99
22 used & new from $20.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Interactive game, August 8, 2009
This is a great memory game that goes beyond just matching cards. It is fun to search for the various pieces and try to remember where they were. It is very engaging for my 3 year old. I appreciated the clear directions. I would recommend this game!

Page: 1 | 2