Profile for EJMcHenry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

EJMcHenry RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Forum Mardi Gras Costume Masquerade Venetian Half Mask With Feathers and Flowers, Red/White, One Size
Price: $18.67
3 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiffy mask for a good price, June 18, 2015
My grown daughters were impressed that I could come up with such a spiffy mask for their masquerade party. Thanks, Amazon! They were impressed with the flip up/down feature of the mask. They had not seen one like that before. You can rotate it to the top of your head if you want a quick break from being masked, but then it flips right back down in an instant. No need to rearrange your hair and stuff. Mine did not come with those feather/flower things sticking up off the top. But it is still a very nice mask and I'm so glad I can just shop on online and even get two-day shipping with Amazon Prime.

SightLine Woman's Basic Reading Glasses with Advanced Progressive No-line Bifocal Lens. Special Introductory Price.
Offered by SightLine Readers

3.0 out of 5 stars Progressive lenses but don't seem progressive, May 11, 2015
These are supposed to be progressive lenses with different focal distances in the middle and at the bottom, but I can't tell any difference. I thought in the middle there was supposed to be no correction (because my eyes are fine generally) but when I look straight things look blurry. So I just use them like ordinary reading glasses, same as any others. They are about the same as the five dollar glasses I got at WalMart. I guess overall I was a bit disappointed.

Magnetic Water Kit
Magnetic Water Kit
Offered by Carolina Biological Supply Company
Price: $47.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice but cost might be prohibitive, April 3, 2015
This review is from: Magnetic Water Kit
This is a unique item I've not seen anywhere else. There are lots of molecule building kits out there, but none that attempt to show the properties of water. The magnets inside the plastic molecules are placed in such a way that it simulates the attraction of the positive/negatives sides of the water molecules. The only drawback to this kit is the price. I would have ordered a whole bunch of them for my class, but the cost was prohibitive. I still gave the product five stars, but the cost may put it out of range for some folks.

Beistle 50702-RWB Red Blue White Outdoor Pennant Banner, 17 by 30-Feet
Beistle 50702-RWB Red Blue White Outdoor Pennant Banner, 17 by 30-Feet
Price: $10.50
7 used & new from $5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, August 16, 2014
I used these flags for an outdoor exhibit where I made a maze from red, white and blue pvc pipes lying on the ground. I used the pennants as a "railing" around the 8 ft square maze. It worked perfectly and made the exhibit look really nice. The individual flags were large in size, just like I wanted, and made of durable, weather-proof vinyl so I can use them again and again. It was easy just to roll them up for storage. The price was reasonable, too, so I have been very happy with my purchase.

Hoover L1405 SpinSweep Pro Indoor/Outdoor Sweeper with Swivel Casters
Hoover L1405 SpinSweep Pro Indoor/Outdoor Sweeper with Swivel Casters
Price: $112.62
14 used & new from $88.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual and amazing product, June 19, 2014
I thought by now every appliance on the planet was either electric or gas-powered. This is completely manual, no energy required except what you put into it by pushing it. Amazingly, it still works well. I don't see how electricity would improve it much. It is very lightweight and easy to push. Make sweeping very large spaces much easier. For anyone wanting an eco-friendly outdoor sweeper, this is your product!

My Musical TV for Babies / Infants
My Musical TV for Babies / Infants
Offered by LeekJD Books, Toys, Etc.
Price: $11.97
19 used & new from $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little toy, June 19, 2014
I ordered this for my baby granddaughter. I was not sure she'd like this type of toy so I ordered this smaller less expensive model first. She loved it and spent many happy hours watching it during her "tummy time" (where she was supposed to work on lifting her head and strengthening neck and back muscles). I am glad I ordered it.

Untold Secrets of Planet Earth: Dire Dragons
Untold Secrets of Planet Earth: Dire Dragons
by Vance Nelson
5 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive book, great graphics, June 19, 2014
This book is beautiful. Page after page of stunning photographs and lively text. It catalogs many images drawn or carved by ancient cultures that show dragons/dinosaur creatures. I can't wait to get this author's next book!

High Power 40x Lighted Magnifying Glass Hand Held Magnifier
High Power 40x Lighted Magnifying Glass Hand Held Magnifier
Offered by YIDEA(HONGKONG)
Price: $2.93
50 used & new from $2.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little magnifier!!!, June 19, 2014
I tried not to get my hopes up when I ordered this product. An inexpensive magnifier that has 40x? It seemed too good to be true. However, when the product arrived I found that it was as advertised. The magnification this device provides is pretty impressive! It is much easier to use than the handheld magnifiers I have had in the past. The others were difficult for youngsters to use. This one could be used by even a very young child, but has magnification that will allow it to benefit older students and adults. Truly an amazing product. And for the price? Astounding! I plan on ordering several dozen of these for my high school science classes next year. At this price, we won't have to share equipment!
Highly recommended.

Old Polish Traditions in the Kitchen and at the Table (Hippocrene International Cookbook Series)
by Maria Lemnis
Price: $12.94
67 used & new from $0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have this type of book still in print, March 24, 2014
I bought this for my son-in-law who is Polish and loves to cook. He was very happy with it, especially that it included history, not just recipes.

HI-VISION HI-YIELDS ® Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacement for Brother TN210 (Black)
Offered by Vision Supplies
Price: $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for price, March 24, 2014
I do a lot of printing, so I was glad to find a cheaper solution than going to Office Depot for cartridges all the time. It has helped to cut my costs quite a bit. I'm not an expert by any means, but from what I can tell so far, there is not a noticeable difference between these cartridges and the brand name ones.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3