Profile for Beverly Warner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beverly Warner "Technology Teacher" RSS Feed (Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but uncomfortable!, December 16, 2014
Fit is fine, color is vibrant and style is cute!

However, the heel has a bizarre square sort of 'box' that has you stepping on a edge - not at all soft and cozy! I hate to have to add an insert to SLIPPERS of all things, but I think that might be the only option.

Grizzly G9947 Mini sheet Meta Length Cutter
Grizzly G9947 Mini sheet Meta Length Cutter
Price: $39.06
2 used & new from $27.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, get a proper shear., July 31, 2014
Absolutely worthless product. I purchased one of these in order to cut 20 & 24 gauge copper sheet for jewelry - I could purchase in bulk and then cut strips for bracelets cuffs. Having a length cutter would be handy and safer than cutting with saw or shears.

Boy, what a mistake I made. The first cutter broke after 3 cuts on 20 gauge copper sheet - the cutting wheels offset and I was unable to get them correctly aligned again. I returned the item for a replacement in hopes it was just a fluke and sure enough, the second one did the same thing. It simply imprints teeth on the metal and pinches it - no cut whatsoever.

I should have saved my money and purchased a quality Beverly shear.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths, 25 Count (Pack of 3)
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths, 25 Count (Pack of 3)
Price: $17.07
7 used & new from $11.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Removes eye makeup without stinging!, July 3, 2014
These are fantastic! I've loved and used the Cetaphil cleanser, but always had to use it with a washcloth to get makeup off (the wash alone is too gentle to take off the primer and setting spray I like to use). These are PERFECT and even take off eye makeup without the stinging I get from eye makeup remover pads (even 'sensitive' mixtures). Delighted with this product!

12 Piece Punctuation Metal Punch Stamp Set In Wood Stand 3mm (1 Set)
12 Piece Punctuation Metal Punch Stamp Set In Wood Stand 3mm (1 Set)
Offered by The Mystical Portal
Price: $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High-quality & lovely to display!, June 16, 2014
This is an excellent punch set for those working on metal or even leather! The characters punch deep and very clear into metal without a lot of pressure. Very pleased and highly recommended!

Sweet Kids Boys 3 Button Dinner Jacket Tuxedo ~ 14 Black (Sk M110D)
Sweet Kids Boys 3 Button Dinner Jacket Tuxedo ~ 14 Black (Sk M110D)
Offered by Webb Direct 2U
Price: $69.99
4 used & new from $62.00

5.0 out of 5 stars "Suit"able quality for children's theatre!, June 16, 2014
This tux was purchased for a smaller 6th grader as a "Daddy Warbucks" costume for a production of Annie Jr. We needed it in a hurry as well, and the sellers delivered very quickly! The fit was great for the student and accurate to his measurements. It's an incredible price for all the pieces that are included! Very well pleased - you saved our production!

NEEWER® 160 LED CN-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Digital Camera / Camcorder Video Light, LED Light for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic,SONY, Samsung and Olympus Digital SLR Cameras
Price: $29.21
21 used & new from $23.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, portable light at a great cost., June 16, 2014
I purchased this light for use with a Sony camcorder and have found it incredibly useful. It's incredibly powerful for being battery powered and when filming in a car park as part of a documentary, it lit up the entire space we were working in. Absolutely necessary if you're filming or photographing in locations where no power is available. One of the best purchases I've made for this project.

Regalo Easy Open 50 Inch Super Wide Walk Thru Gate, White
Regalo Easy Open 50 Inch Super Wide Walk Thru Gate, White
Price: $32.98
22 used & new from $27.04

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, technically., March 6, 2014
We bought this to keep our new dog out of our upstairs loft. This is a decidedly thoughtless design. The concept is great - a tension gate with an independent door - but it doesn't work as well as I'd like. The tension across the top (holding the gate in place) keeps the door from opening due to... well, the tension across the top bar. You have to loosen the top bar tension enough that the gate doesn't feel stable - not a problem as no one is leaning on it, but if you were trying to keep a child safe, I wouldn't recommend it. Even with the wall cups, I'm not sure it's stable enough to support a toddler. It'll do in a pinch, but I'm not sure it's any less trouble than having to swing a leg over a regular tension gate sans door.

KONG Squeaker Tennis Balls, Large Dog Toy, 2-Pack
KONG Squeaker Tennis Balls, Large Dog Toy, 2-Pack
Price: $2.70
43 used & new from $2.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Greyhound approved!, March 6, 2014
Our two retired racers love these more than any of their other toys! They tend to break the squeakers pretty swiftly, but otherwise they're great! The felt doesn't come off no matter how much chewing happens, and our ball that was left out all winter was still in pretty good shape when they dogs found in again in the spring! It's a good size for larger dogs, too - I was worried our larger greyhound would get a regular size tennis ball stuck in his mouth or throat. Great toys!

Craig Frames BW74SB 8 by 10-Inch Picture Frame, Smooth Finish, 2-Inch Wide, Scratched Black
Offered by Craig Frames Inc.
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and sturdy!, February 23, 2014
Ordered this frame for a print and it all fits absolutely perfectly. The packaging it arrives in is incredibly sturdy and leaves no worries about broken glass. Very heavy, solid engineered wood and the finish is smooth and shiny. Excellent quality and looks just beautiful.

Chef'n GarlicZoom Garlic Chopper, Arugula and Meringue
Chef'n GarlicZoom Garlic Chopper, Arugula and Meringue
Offered by AlphaSuperSeller INC.
Price: $17.99
11 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't cook without it., February 23, 2014
I love this thing. I can't live without it. Besides being adorable, it effectively minces garlic with no mess and no smelly fingers. I've even used it with ginger and small pieces of hard cheeses! My young nephews love using it, too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4