Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Mister X > Reviews

Browse

Mister X's Profile

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mister X RSS Feed (Newburgh, Indiana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mediasonic HW-150PVR HomeWorx ATSC Digital TV Converter Box with Media Player and Recording PVR Function/HDMI Out (Black)
Price: $32.99
21 used & new from $26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reception, but don't buy if you use closed captioning, July 31, 2014
If you use closed captioning a lot, I can't recommend this unit. We have had Toshiba, Element, and Samsung televisions and have never had a problem with closed captioning "falling behind" (the captions get further and further behind the audio and what is happening on screen), which is what has happened in our experience with this unit. Unfortunately, our Toshiba's tuner went out and we are using this instead. On the plus side, it has been as good as my other televisions or better when it comes to reception--it deserves five stars for that.

Suzy's Zoo - 2014 Appointment Calendar (9x12)
Suzy's Zoo - 2014 Appointment Calendar (9x12)
Offered by West Coast Nostalgia
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great calendar!, January 25, 2014
We have purchased this calendar every year for over a decade. It is a fixture on our fridge and it brightens our kitchen.

Asus K55VD K55VM K55A K55DRLaptop AC Adapter Charger Power Cord
Asus K55VD K55VM K55A K55DRLaptop AC Adapter Charger Power Cord
Offered by AC POWER
Price: $22.99
7 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original, April 13, 2013
This has a slightly longer cord than my orginal. While the picture doesn't show it, it included the cord that goes from the adapter to the electrical plug too.

The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley
The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley
by Alex Haley
Price: $6.00
369 used & new from $1.12

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest books ever written, November 15, 2012
You may have thought that you might be interested in this book but just never purchased it. Don't make the mistake of missing it. Malcolm X is a true human being--one who always wanted to know more, one who wasn't afraid to speak his mind, and one who was ready to change when his mind opened up to new possibilities. If you think of Malcolm X only as a militant, read and learn that he was much more than that.

The Picture Bible
The Picture Bible
by Iva Hoth
Price: $15.03
155 used & new from $1.14

5.0 out of 5 stars If you read Pix at church as a kid, get this for your kids, November 15, 2012
This review is from: The Picture Bible (Hardcover)
There is no other picture bible that even comes close to this one. Detailed, great writing, perfect for upper elementary/middle school age children.

Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies
Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies
by Jared Diamond
Price: $11.28
1291 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like science and geography, read this., November 15, 2012
One of the best books I have ever read. I plan to read it again and have recommended it to many others since (and they liked it too).

A Little History of the World
A Little History of the World
by E. H. Gombrich
Price: $18.24
177 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this to your child, November 15, 2012
I have read this aloud to my children and I hope to do the same for my grandchildren someday. A history of humankind written so that a child can understand but an adult can appreciate.

Mikasa Italian Countryside 45-Piece Dinnerware Set with Serveware, Service for 8

5.0 out of 5 stars We use these every day, November 15, 2012
If you like nice dishes every day, this Mikasa set is for you. I would recommend it to anyone. The only thing I would change is the shape of the cup because we have younger children, but we just avoid having them use those for liquids (good for serving yogurt).

The End of Eternity
The End of Eternity
by Isaac Asimov
Price: $10.98
66 used & new from $5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Asimov at his best, November 15, 2012
This review is from: The End of Eternity (Paperback)
I have nearly every novel that Asimov wrote and I was excited to see that this one was available. A great story.

Boston Acoustics CS26B Classic Series Bookshelf Speaker (Each-Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker, November 15, 2012
I still have the Boston Acoustics speakers that I purchased 27 years ago (replaced the woofers once because of indoor soccer games when the speakers were on the floor, a practice I recommend you avoid if you like impromptu soccer in the house). These ALMOST sound as good as mine. My son, however, thinks these are better. They are his so I won't argue--we are both happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4