Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Jen T. > Reviews

Browse

Jen T.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 75

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jen T. RSS Feed (Northern VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Baby Buddy 360 Toothbrush Step 1 Stage 5 for Babies/Toddlers , Kids Love Them, Blue
Price: $12.97
12 used & new from $12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Astounding difference!, July 21, 2016
My 20 month old hated tooth brushing time. We had been using the rubbery banana brush from when was around 6 months old, progressing the toddler banana version.

Her toothbrush hatred got to the point where she cried so hard I was afraid she'd vomit. She was so upset and tried to kick and twist to get away. I felt awful and dreaded it each night. But I still needed to clean her teeth!

I tried letting her brush my teeth, showing her me brushing, letting her brush, but nothing helped.

I read the reviews on this toothbrush and figured if nothing else, the 360° brush would make the unpleasantness end faster.

Imagine my utter shock when we used it for the first time and my child ACTUALLY ENJOYED IT?!?!!!?!! Not only did she open up to let me brush, she took the handle and brushed herself, surprisingly deftly I might add.

It's been a week, and tonight she heard me mention bedtime, and she came running over making a toothbrushing motion with her finger in front of her lips! I am still in shock!

I got her toothbrush and she sprinted across the room to get her teeth brushed. She didn't want to stop.

Absolutely astonishing reversal. Very happy with the easy to use design, the bristles seem to clean very well, and the slim handle makes it easy to use in small mouths. I wet the brush and use Tom's of Maine baby and toddler toothpaste on it.

Thanks to whoever came up with this design, from one very pleased toddler and one utterly relieved mama!!!

KES Single Lever Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet Bar Sink Water Mixer Tap with 2-Function Sprayer Swivel Spout Brushed Nickel, L6902-2
Offered by KES Faucet & Shower
Price: $125.00
4 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great faucet, tough install, May 1, 2016
Had a heck of a time installing this faucet, but it was worth it in the end. Really nice heft, feel, and finish all around. The water flow is very strong and nicely aerated -- feels very refreshing on the hands because of all the nice aeration, which is a pleasant surprise!

The swivel action is so smooth -- I replaced an ancient Moen faucet that could no longer swivel at all, so the almost 180 degree swivel on this faucet is a huge step up. The handle has similarly smooth action to it, and it doesn't take a lot of effort to change the water temperature or flow rate. A definitely bonus for when your hands are full or slippery or dirty, you don't have to fumble with the lever to get the water going.

The pull-out hose is super long. It's really handy, I can reach to fill a bucket on the floor or a pot halfway across my counter if I wanted to!

The included steel-braided supply hoses were just long enough for my install, and I appreciated that they weren't cheapy plastic. No leaks whatsoever!

The only reason I've knocked off a star is because 1) actual instructions for installing this specific faucet were not included, and the generic instructions weren't much help, 2) the included o-ring was almost impossible to fit into the base slot and I had to stretch it and finesse it for literally an hour to get it to stay, 3) the design of the base makes for a very tight install -- I could barely fit it through to anchor it in my existing ss-sink hole, and it was entirely too wide for the matching KES deck plate I bought to go with it, which seemed an odd incompatibility! A tool for tightening down the retaining nuts would have been nice, because there's no way to get a crescent wrench up there and on a thin counter/sink install the nuts are just too deep for even a deep-socket set.

Definitely a lovely faucet, especially for the price, but install isn't for the faint of heart. Use some of the money you're saving by not buying an expensive Kohler and hire a plumber, or be ready for a challenge!

Tea Cup & Saucer Stands, Acrylic, Clear, Dozen
Tea Cup & Saucer Stands, Acrylic, Clear, Dozen
Offered by THB Products
Price: $12.80
3 used & new from $12.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nifty teacup and saucer displays!, April 27, 2016
I love these stands, it's great for displaying cups with interior designs and to display the coordinating saucer as well.

I have two sets of Royal Albert historical patterns, and I can display and enjoy them so much more than having them sit flat on a corner shelf.

It fits the Royal Albert cups and saucers perfectly, even ones with scalloped edges. It's easy enough to set them on the stands, so I'll be able to remove the cups and saucers to use them without much effort.

Really great way to showcase the special teacups in your collection.

DreamSpa® Ultra-Luxury 9" Rainfall Shower Head / Handheld Combo. Convenient Push-Button Flow Control Button for easy one-handed operation. Switch flow settings with the same hand! Premium Chrome
Offered by Interlink Products
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Decadence, especially with a few accessories!, April 25, 2016
Really awesome combo, especially if you pair it with a few upgrades. The finish and style of both pieces is very nice, despite being plastic-y. The instructions are pretty good. The three functions on the shower wand are nice, and the rainfall head really gives you a nice drenched feeling, especially if you can position it directly overhead with a shower arm extension.

I wish it came with a three-way diverter instead of just a two-way, so you could use both the wand and shower head at the same time, instead of having to choose. Plus the two-way diverter it came with had a much more complicated installation than the three-way diverter I have been using for years. Since, I already had the three-way diverter from a previous set, so I knew what to order and now I can use both at once! Decadence :) KES Handheld Shower and Shower Head Shower Arm 3-Way Diverter, Polished Chrome, PV5

The showerhead isn't that heavy, but it does take a decent shower arm to hold it up. I wound up finding the AKDY one to be really sturdy and long enough to give me the install I was looking for. AKDY® 11" Length Brass Adjustable Height Shower Head Arm Panel

The included suction cup mount for the shower wand is great, since it allows me to position the wand anywhere. Since I'm using both fixtures at once, sometimes, it's nice to be able to move it around (I have tile, if you have a textured installation then you have to use the adhesive.) The waterfall setting on the wand is great for rinsing out shampoo or conditioner, and the champagne spray is lovely and tingly.

It all makes for a pretty impressive setup without totally breaking the bank!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2016 8:24 PM PDT

Offered by KES Faucet & Shower
Price: $30.00
5 used & new from $8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, best showers ever!, April 25, 2016
I've had one of these for a good 5+ years, and I just bought another to put in another bathroom. Yes, it is plastic, but the one I've had for years has lasted just fine with daily use. I put a brass shower extension arm on this one to hold a rainfall shower head, and a shower wand on the underside. The set came with a two-way diverter, but I'm spoiled by my other one and like being able to have both shower fixtures going at the same time.

Happily, the water pressure and flow is the same individually as it is with both going at once, even with my new rainfall showerhead and shower wand. It's the most decadent shower ever!

It's holding the hefty brass shower arm up without complaint, and I was able to tighten everything down to eliminate leaks and drips without cracking or breaking anything.

Really glad that the design and functionality has stayed the same since I last bought one of these. It's easy to actuate the knob to switch between one, both, and the other shower fixtures. No leaks, no drips, and looks great, couldn't be happier. Just because it's plastic doesn't mean it won't work just fine.

AKDY® 11" Length Brass Adjustable Height Shower Head Arm Panel
AKDY® 11" Length Brass Adjustable Height Shower Head Arm Panel
Offered by akdy
Price: $18.29
13 used & new from $14.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and sturdy!, April 25, 2016
Holds up my rain showerhead perfectly! Went on easily and I was able to tighten it down to where it was positioned correctly (was afraid it would crack my plastic diverter or that I'd need an extra washer, but in the end I got it lighted up tightly without intervention.)

Went with this one after the Coeur Designs extension arm turned out to be a weak piece of crud that couldn't hold any weight. This one is very sturdy and extends out plenty far so I can get under the shower head without hugging the front wall of the shower, and it holds my rainfall head where it can point straight down. No leaks or drips, didn't even need any teflon tape. Even the design looks very shiny and sleek, with nice sturdy knobs and substantial heft. Definitely can hold a good-sized shower head. Love it!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Tracy's Dog® Wireless Remote 10-frequency Vibrating Waterproof Love Egg Vibrator Female Masturbation Flirting Massager
Offered by Tracy's Dog
Price: $59.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak and many deceptive positive reviews, April 24, 2016
Lots of interesting patterns and neat that it's wireless, but at the end of the day it's too weak to get anywhere. It's very large for being so weak.

I wish i had realized before purchasing it that all the rave reviews seem to be from those who got theirs for free or at a discount. It definitely is not worth what I paid, and obviously I can't get a refund... Very disappointing.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 18, 2016 10:01 AM PDT

Shower Head Extension Arm, 11" Solid Brass Height/Angle Adjustable for Perfect Position. Teflon Tape Include.1 Yr Warranty!!
Offered by Coeur-Designs
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak shower arm, very suspect rave reviews, April 22, 2016
Just tried to get it to hold up a light, plastic rain shower head and it cannot. I tightened the arm as much as possible, and it still sunk down even as tight as I could make it. Then, when I turned the water on, it sunk even further. It's just not going to hold anything but the smallest showerhead.

Also, I notice that every single positive review here is from someone who received the shower arm for free or at a discount, and everyone else had no luck with it holding up their shower heads. Very disappointing.

Update: Per the recommendation of another disappointed reviewer, I tried the AKDY 11" shower arm extension, and it worked perfectly. If you're trying to mount a rainhead or substantial showerhead, I'd definitely recommend it. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0030AB8IA/
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2016 7:49 AM PDT

buddingSTEM Unisex Rocket Infant Bodysuit 12M Kelly Green
buddingSTEM Unisex Rocket Infant Bodysuit 12M Kelly Green
Offered by buddingSTEM
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfortable onesie with a fantastic design!, January 6, 2016
I bought a 12M pink rocket bodysuit for my daughter during the buddingSTEM Kickstarter campaign. It fit perfectly when she hit 12M size, and it's super cute! The lap neck makes it easy to get over her big noggin', the fabric is soft and comfortable, and the snaps are easy to do up. I couldn't be happier with the fit and, of course, the adorable rocket ship design!

It's been through the washer and dryer a number of times without any problems and still looks good as new. I will definitely be buying larger sizes of buddingSTEM designs once she outgrows this one! As a science nerd, I'm so glad to have an option for my daughter's clothes that is more varied than cute animals or princess stuff.

Vaenait Baby Toddler Kids Sleep and Play Blanket Sleepsack Zipup Cloud Mint M
Vaenait Baby Toddler Kids Sleep and Play Blanket Sleepsack Zipup Cloud Mint M

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible zipper ruins an otherwise awesome sleep sack!, December 16, 2015
Up until today, I loved these Vaenait sleep sacks! The zipper, however, is really cheap and it broke after a few weeks of use. A few of the teeth snapped, and when I tried to get the zipper back on track zipping, the pull just fell apart. After a few days using the back-up sleep sack, tonight its zipper also broke in the same way (trying to zip it up while a squirmy 1 year old flails around -- nothing terribly drastic!)

It's not quite like any plastic zipper I've ever seen before, and since I'm not sure it can even be repaired, I don't know that it's even worth my time trying to track down a repair kit. I had been set to come order a replacement sleep sack or two, but when the second zipper broke, I don't think it's worth throwing more money down the drain.

The fit and design of the sleep suits is really nice, but the zipper seems really brittle so be extremely careful when zipping it up if you want yours to last.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8