Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for N. Teeter > Reviews

Browse

N. Teeter's Profile

Customer Reviews: 227

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Teeter "Amazon Fan" RSS Feed (Tucson, AZ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Source Naturals Melatonin, 2.5mg, Orange, for Occasional Sleeplessness, 240 Sublingual Tablets
Price: $16.97
17 used & new from $14.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me sleep, June 20, 2016
I used this product during our recent trip to Europe and it really helped me sleep. The product dissolves under the tongue and the flavor is pleasant.

BM Premium Pack of 2 DMW-BCM13E Batteries and Battery Charger for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT5A, DMC-LZ40, DMC-TS5, DMC-TS6, DMC-TZ37, DMC-TZ40, DMC-TZ41, DMC-TZ55, DMC-TZ60, DMC-ZS27, DMC-ZS30, DMC-ZS35, DMC-ZS40, DMC-ZS45, DMC-ZS50 Digital Camera
Offered by Big Mike's Electronics
Price: $19.95
6 used & new from $18.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this product, June 20, 2016
We ordered this product so that we would have a fully charged back up battery for our Lumix Panasonic camera. The product is well-designed and the fact that is comes with a car charger and a European adapter is a real bonus.

JARBO 2Set+2BK High Capacity Replacement For HP 932 933 Ink Cartridge Compatible With HP Officejet 6600 6100 6700 7110 7610
Offered by JARBO
Price: $51.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Returned the product for a refund, June 20, 2016
I returned the product for a refund because the print quality was a major issue. I don't think it has anything to do with the the quality of the ink cartridges, but rather is a function of the HP all in one printer I own. I think HP has set the print heads up to reject anything that is not an original certified HP print cartridge. Customer service from JARBO is outstanding.

MegaGear Protective Black Leather Camera Case, Bag for for Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS45, Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 / TZ70, Nikon COOLPIX L28, Sony DSC-RX100M III, DSC-RX100 IV, Canon s120, Nikon P340
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy case, June 20, 2016
This is a sturdy case which fits my Pansonic Lumix camera perfectly. I have not yet used the belt loop, but that is one of the main features that sets this case apart.

CenturyLink ActionTec C1000A Wireless-N VDSL2 Modem / Router
CenturyLink ActionTec C1000A Wireless-N VDSL2 Modem / Router
Offered by Chainspell's Store
Price: $145.99
53 used & new from $27.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, May 28, 2016
So far, so good. Works as expected. We'll see how long it lasts.

The Professor (McMurtrie and Drake Legal Thrillers Book 1)
The Professor (McMurtrie and Drake Legal Thrillers Book 1)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good courtroom book, May 28, 2016
I enjoy John Grissom and though Mr. Bailey isn't at that level, I enjoyed the book none the less. The novel contains good courtroom action as well as personal stories.

TOPS Docket Diamond Premium Stationery Wirebound Tablet, 8.5 x 11.75 Inches, 60 Sheets, Legal Ruled, Natural White (63978)
Price: $9.99
32 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, May 20, 2016
I've been using this high quality product for several years. I like the weight of the paper and the fact that the perforation at the top makes it easy to remove individual pages. The top spiral makes it easy to take notes.

Second Hand Heart
Second Hand Heart
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, April 8, 2016
This review is from: Second Hand Heart (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the story though not as much as some of this author's other books

The Winemaker
The Winemaker
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for wine lovers, March 18, 2016
This review is from: The Winemaker (Kindle Edition)
I purchased this book because I was interested in the history of wine making in Spain. I was not disappointed. The story is quite touching and I fell in love with the central character. I recommend this book

Antler Dust (The Allison Coil Mystery Series Book 1)
Antler Dust (The Allison Coil Mystery Series Book 1)
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, March 18, 2016
Maybe I missed something along the way, but I didn't see any reference to antler dust until the final chapters. I found the book to be disjointed, and I found it hard to complete. I did not like the language and found the central character to be unbelievable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20