Profile for mursea > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 70

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mursea RSS Feed

Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: $26.96
9 used & new from $20.75

5.0 out of 5 stars hard to rate, December 13, 2013
This book is hard to rate, because there isn't a lot out there to compare it to. I give it five stars for information, and really, my only complaint would be that I would have loved some beautiful color pictures to complete the information.

Cast Iron Cooking: 50 Gourmet Quality Dishes from Entrees to Desserts
Cast Iron Cooking: 50 Gourmet Quality Dishes from Entrees to Desserts
by Dwayne Ridgaway
Price: $8.49
78 used & new from $0.86

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting book, December 13, 2013
This is an interesting book, but you need to know this is not a "beginner" book for someone new to using cast iron. The recipes have several ingredients, and some pre-prep work, although none of them looked overly hard, and I didn't see a lot of really unusual ingredients either. Tried a couple of the recipes so far, and they turned out quite tasty, so I will be trying more.

Food Storage: Preserving Fruits, Nuts, and Seeds
Food Storage: Preserving Fruits, Nuts, and Seeds
by Susan Gregersen
Price: $6.29
4 used & new from $6.19

5.0 out of 5 stars love this book!, December 13, 2013
So grateful someone wrote a book with all this information, all in one handy place! Covers a lot of ways to store, and keep fresh longer, etc...

The Rodale Book of Composting: Easy Methods for Every Gardener
The Rodale Book of Composting: Easy Methods for Every Gardener
by Deborah L. Martin
83 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, December 13, 2013
Great book on composting, with lots of tips, hints, and general information. Rodale usually has great gardening information, and this book is no exception to that rule. Great for beginners and some info. that might help even a seasoned gardener.

Raising Goats Naturally: The Complete Guide to Milk, Meat and More
Raising Goats Naturally: The Complete Guide to Milk, Meat and More
by Deborah Niemann
Price: $17.36
36 used & new from $12.76

5.0 out of 5 stars love this book, December 13, 2013
I really like this book, and especially the focus on doing it naturally! Lots of great information and covers everything from milking to what to do with it, and how to use the goats for meat, their care in a natural way, etc...!

Backyard Farming: Home Harvesting: Canning and Curing, Pickling and Preserving Vegetables, Fruits and Meats
by Kim Pezza
Price: $5.95
58 used & new from $2.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, December 13, 2013
This book seems to cover this topic pretty thoroughly, and has helpful tips for making the process easier. I was more than pleased with it for the price :)

Moon Living Abroad in Belize
Moon Living Abroad in Belize
by Victoria Day-Wilson
Price: $13.32
53 used & new from $7.12

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting book, September 23, 2013
I purchased this book with the idea in mind that I may retire to Belize, and wanted some good information about it's different areas, gov't, websites for more info. etc... It met my expectations and went a bit beyond, with recommendations for reputable builders, real estate people, testimonials of people who've already moved there, and so on. I was more than pleased with the book, the information, and the price, as well as the speed of delivery, and packaging. I would purchase from them again. I have used a couple of other Moon guides and have always felt the information given was very helpful.

STK's Canon NB-7L Battery Pack - 1600mAh for Canon Powershot SX30 IS, G12, SX30IS, G11, G10, Cannon, CB-2LZ, NB7L
Offered by SterlingTEK
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $13.91

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased!, September 23, 2013
This was a much less expensive version of the battery for my camera, and so far, works just as well as my official Canon battery. I am more than pleased with its performance as my back-up battery! Works fine in my charger, and works fine in my camera. The company sent it quickly and well-packed. I am pleased and would purchase again.

The Pre-Algebra Tutor: Volume 1
The Pre-Algebra Tutor: Volume 1
DVD ~ Jason Gibson
Price: $23.99
3 used & new from $16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars teaches pretty good, August 29, 2013
The teaching is decent, and we feel it would help teach someone who didn't know these things, or refresh someone who needed refreshing. I do have one sad complaint. We used the first disc for a few weeks, and now it has just stopped working. There are no visible scratches, so puzzled why this has happened. So far, disc two is still working fine. Feel we have no recourse, because they can say we did something to it, but can't see what it could have been.

The Beginning Of The End
The Beginning Of The End
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars realistic plot, August 29, 2013
It has a realistic plot, but a few minor holes where things don't quite mesh, and The version we purchased needed some editing.
Overall, it was an interesting read, and thought provoking given some of the current situations we are seeing now in our government. Economically, believe he has sound understanding, based on not just the book, but his website as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7