Profile for Anonymous > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anonymous RSS Feed

Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Digital Camera
Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Digital Camera
15 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera for anyone, July 29, 2012
I got this camera as a birthday gift (though after much research of other cameras/brands). This is a fantastic camera, it has the look and quality of the professional cameras, but is easy to use. It does not feel cheap, and is a great size.

The 24X zoom is wonderful, and does not make a picture blurry.

You can use the LCD screen for pictures, or the view finder, which can be very helpful on sunny days.

One of my favorite shooting modes, is the natural light with flash. It takes two pictures, one without and one with flash. It takes a gorgeous photo of person/object in the foreground even with background lighting.

The panorama shooting mode is a lot of fun, and the pictures come out great, especially for landscape shots. If you take a panorama shot of something close-up the middle of the picture is a bit fish-eyed.

The burst shooting is so much fun! It took me a little while to find it (up next to the capture button), you can hold down the capture button while in this mode and take some amazing motion shots.

I am going to be in Ireland for the next four months, and I am so excited to see how this camera performs. If I had to share something I didn't like about the camera, it would be that it is not a compact pocket travel size. But to be honest, I don't see that as being a problem.

I would recommend this camera to anyone who wants a great quality camera and photos, but doesn't want to have to take a photography class to be able to use it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2013 8:04 PM PDT